Sequoyah @ Smith Co.

QueenBee

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hootersfan...no use in whiniing about the refs...game is over...we got beat...time to move on...

Last I checked...the only dirty play Smith Co will be doing is some mud on their uniforms

Well said queenie SC has no need to play dirty they are very good football team when MC and SC played it was a very clean game physical but clean the way football should be good luck and hope we meet again up on the hill.

Sequoyah region is very weak. Walker Valley won the region and was 5-5 with losses to 1A Boyd, 2A Meigs,Sequatchie, and Polk. If you beat one region opponent in this region then you get to go to the playoffs. For example Howard is 1-8 with their only win coming over region opponent McMinn Central. But good luck to both teams.

Alright proHScout, get your facts straight. We did not play Polk Co. - Loudon and Cleveland were our other loss'. Good luck Sequoyah, turn the J-train loose.

I've seen Sequoyah play and it comes down to this. They can run the ball, Felton is a good back that even when hit in the backfield can get a couple of yards on his own. If you can put pressure on the QB, they can't pass well. OS had a few picks when pressure was applied. However, when given the opportunity, #3 can make the big plays. From what i've heard Smith County is a pretty sound team. Although I don't know as much about them as last year, I say that they will win this one, if their heads are on straight, by about 17 or so over Sequoyah.

ACCARP

What style of offense does Sequoyah run? I'm not sure of how much running the ball they'll do on that stingy defense of the OWLS. I think the OWLS will be extremely focused in the next few weeks. Besides, this is when all the fun begins. I feel like 3-3A will be tougher than in the past few years. 4-3A will win out though....hopefully. The OWLS can smell revenge just around the corner....not gonna pass up that chance. OWLS take care of business this week.

TIME TO SEPARATE THE CONTENDERS FROM THE PRETENDERS!!! IT'S PLAYOFF TIME OWLS!!! WIN OR GO HOME!!! DO OR DIE!!! HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT!?!?! :P

Edited by bigreid