Sequoyah @ Smith Co.

QueenBee

SC is a good sound team. Sequoyah will have to be very good to stop Wilmore cause he will get his yards. If you can stop him, they can throw some too.

I don't think it will matter how many D1 prospects anybody has SC wins this one.

GET SOME!!!!!!!!!

PS.... Sorry PPRide I was jumping from Peetown to TC to SC sites and tooting some 4-3A horns. Got confused...... just trying to represent 4-3A

Edited by 1buck2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC is a good sound team. WV will have to be very good to stop Wilmore cause he will get his yards. If you can stop him, they can throw some too.

I don't think it will matter how many D1 prospects WV has SC wins this one.

GET SOME!!!!!!!!!

Hey buck. ;) Do you have some sort of ESP or something? I mean SC has to beat Sequoyah before they can even think about WV, and WV has to beat Portland before they can get the opportunity to play SC. :P (Which I don't think will happen.) You haven't gone and taken a drink of Trousdale Co.'s creekwater have you? :D Or is it just that "Macon Co. high" that you're on?

:D

Hey Twan! Where's Fan? I haven't heard or seen him in a while. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen you much since Friday night either. :unsure: Are you guys gonna put it to Sequoyah this week?

:o

PPride (who is now on Fans blacklist for sure) :P

I have been busy Pride...I did get on for a few last night but not long enough to post. I love the playoffs....it is so different than the regular season. Its do or die...and I hope to see Portland again next week. You know its really hard to beat a team twice in the same season...something I think Macon is soon to realize no matter which 4-3A team it is.

Fan(you have always been on my blacklist Pride!!...going on 20 yrs now...at least!! :lol: )

if i'm not mistaken the guys that played football at sequoyah and smith county as freshman on varsity that are sr's now have played vs each other with a good smith team barely beating a weak chiefs squad.i think smith is the favorite but honestly i think the chiefs if they can pass will win the ball game but if not smith by no more than 2 touchdowns

if i'm not mistaken the guys that played football at sequoyah and smith county as freshman on varsity that are sr's now have played vs each other with a good smith team barely beating a weak chiefs squad.i think smith is the favorite but honestly i think the chiefs if they can pass will win the ball game but if not smith by no more than 2 touchdowns

SC beat Sequoyah in 2000 20-0. SC had a record 12 fumbles...losing 8 and still won 20-0. The year before Sequoyah won here by a touchdown. That is the year they lost to Portland deep into the playoffs. Those games...however have nothing to do with this season. These are different players. Sequoyah had many returning players from the previous season. The only significant player Sequoyah lost from the previous year was Nathan Brackett (he was a stud) and their coach ( Scott Meadows).

Edited by Antwan

Fan(you have always been on my blacklist Pride!!...going on 20 yrs now...at least!! :rolleyes: )

Gee, Fan, You really know how to hurt a guy. :rolleyes: I didn't realize me leaving Carthage affected you that much. :P I always thought we were pretty good friends. At least if you are who I might think you are. (And I've got an idea but I'm not totally sure just yet. ;) )

B)

Edited by PPride