Volunteer Falcons

CHHS72

Volunteer 57

Cherokee 52

Lindholm 26

Ja. Frazier 16

Hughes 10

Porter 5

Eidson, JC Frazier, Ryans, Mann and Gilreath palyed but did not score.

That was the worst officiated game I have ever seen. It was bad both ways but we got the short end of the stick. It seemed that every time Volunteer was going to break the game open the referees would do something to keep Cherokee in the game. Let me say again that it was not all one sided. It was terrible. The referees made some unusual calls. I could not start to describe it. You had to be there. It would have been laughable if the game had not been so important to both teams.

Anklebreaker, I was at the Hampton game and yes, Weston was the kid that hit all of the threes that night. He will be missed by the team. We could have used him tonight. On defense he was good at getting in the passing lanes and jumping up and deflecting passes at important times in the game. All I was saying was that I could understand how he could have gotten burned out.

Tomorrow night's game is BIG. We need to beat North in the worst way.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree CH it was very unusual. Porter did a good jop knotting up their big man and Gilreath drew some key charges. A team effort. I did like seeing the extra passes for the assist. It's up to North tonight. I hope they have the wheels to make it through the week.

Edited by ulcpanther

GREAT WIN FALCONS PLAYED HARD,GOOD PASSING WINS GAMES,WOULD RATHER BEAT THE CHIEFS THAN ANYONE

CHHS72 WHAT DID YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAID YOU UNDERSTOOD WHY WESTON HUNG IT UP? THAT IT WAS NOT FUN ANYMORE.WHEN IT IS NOT FUN ANYMORE YOUR RIGHT SOMETHING IS WRONG.WE WILL MISS HIS PLAY DOWN THE ROAD,WISH SOMEONE COULD HAVE SPOKEN TO HIM AND CHANGED HIS MIND.

GO FALCONS

Views expressed by a student from Scott High, while we Oneida Indians to like the enthusiasm, we are finding al ittle insincereness along with it. And Waco, I live in Scott County, and I have rather good hygiene.

Mark......stfu and go warm your bench.....you don't know what your talking about....you know Oneida is the greatest...After all your a mighty mighty Indian 2..... :D

Big48Eagle, if you guys would take your discussion of Onida somewhere else there would be no reason to lock this thread. We have done nothing to have this thread locked and nothing having to do with the subject of this thread is about to get out of hand. You guys from Scott County need to get your own thread. Then you can trash each other all you want.