Volunteer Falcons

CHHS72

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcon, don't rush things. You are old enough already. Besides that will mean your long weekend will be over and you will be looking into all of those smiling faces.

I will admit that the anticipation is getting to me also. Then we have two others we want just as badly, but for different reasons. This stuff makes you old too fast.

Chucky_stalker,

opppss......Besty_follower,

yes i'm sure considering the guys that you all have in Elizabethton that you are dying to "hook up" with a falcon. However; i am sorry to inform you (being that i am associates with both Chucky and his girlfriend, who is a Lady Falcon and could take you any day) that at the moment there is no threat of them not "working out". Also, in the event that "things did not work out", unfortunatly you still would not have a chance. Reguardless to the fact of wheather or not you are #21, #22 , or #21's mom in a bikini, the truth still holds that you are a Lady Cyclone and all Lady Cyclones are ugly. Now, please remove yourself from our thread and relocate to the Loveline or call a 1-900 #. ~Thank You and Have a Nice Day~ :P