Volunteer Falcons

CHHS72

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough game against Central!

The Cougers got the hot hand and with Chucky being sick, that hurt alot.

Volunteer has a good team with a good coaching staff.

They need to stop bitchin' all the time and just play.

Stoke...I holla at you @ Dale street or @ 229's.

Best of luck in the tournament.

Dang CoachT will jump all over that one any second now haha but besides the curse word nice post tommyhawk.

Whats wrong with the Watauga? It seems that no one team can play consist on any given night.

The Watauga is fine it is the Best Confrence in AA basketball in East Tennessee.

the Watauga has Great Competive Action with Great Coaches,Players,Fans,and Teams that is why it is so close this year. Just look at Johnson County They beat Elizabethton just last night. it is going to be sad when they recount the enrollment and Volunteer is taken out of the confrence.

Edited by BrandonCrump#04fanTennesseevols

Hey Henry...its your old boy BJ... how ya been buddy?

Anyways, My boys are struggling. Losing to Hv at home, and Johnson County at home after beating them both on the road? I think? Geez.

I did not know that chucky had not scored double figures in 2 games. Maybe i need to read a little but more. Maybe its the others that need to be more consistent? I dont know. Maybe I need to be quiet. But tell Coach Whitt and the rest of the team good luck for me. I hope they can feel whats it like in Murfeesboro.

Whats this about Volunteers enrollment? Isnt there another school with that same problem? What will they have to do, move up? And then they would be in the Intermountain Conference right?

Edited by whatever