Volunteer Falcons

CHHS72

I sit here and laugh at how everyone fights for how good there team is! The only way anyone can brag about being better than Volunteer is if you have beaten Volunteer... same with Central or anyone other teams... you sit and talk about how bad teams are... you probably seen those teams play once or twice... the only way you can say if a team is bad if you seen them play almost every game all season.. you say North is not a good team... how many games did you see them play? They beat Volunteer if you don't remember... they are a good team when they want to be... Volunteer has amazing fan support which also helps them any team with good fan support can win!

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In reply to Lindholm's numbers. Mr. Lindholm plays very unselfish team ball and for him to consistently put up those kind of numbers is simply a credit to his game. He doesn't go out and play with all of the flash he just goes out and pours in 20+ a game and rips down 10+ boards a game. Its hard to get those stats against anyone in high school ball. The thing about this team is that the core should all be back next year. They also have some good looking freshmen and soph's. Volunteer has played some good teams. And North by the way is a very good team who when hot is a team that could have competed with anyone.

I have numerous family members who attend Volunteer High School and i support them whenever they are not facing North... Chucky is an awesome all around player.. he puts up the stats he does because of him just being a awesome player not because the team only depends on him.. Jacob as much as i hate to admit is also a good player and so is Jay Hughes.. Chucky is also a great person of the court and a person i consider myself friends with. Volunteer can go very far in basketball as long as everyone plays good and Whittamore doesn't get any T's... haha I wish the falcons much luck in regions!

Chuck and company went down tonight to So Greene; this team underachieved as even the most ardent falcon supporters would agree; didnt they go farther last year? Team chemistry was lacking this year; I know coach W has the right stuff to make next year special; does he have any Volunteers????????????????

If you are gonna talk the talk you better be able to walk the walk//\\\/..

GREAT 20 win season! Good luck to JC, Michael (Frampton) and Matt.

Hats off to South Greene. A sophmore off the bench hits the winning shot at the buzzer...this team doesn't play like the young team that it is (one starting senior).

I think we need supernatural help to get past this regional curse...

Good luck Sullivan Central and Happy Valley. District 1 AA is behind you (too bad you have to play each other)!

Stay positive Falcon fans...our players deserve that.