Lewis Co. vs. Camden

Panther26

Sportsfan.....shut up......dang....your an idiot....you know absolutely nothing about football....you just enjoy getting on here and making other teams mad, and you know it. Personally I think Harpeth stinks. Are you in high school?? Were you on the Harpeth side when we came over there and cheered the Panthers on(just to make you and the other Harpeth fans that run their mouths mad)?? Do you actually think you have a shot at winning state.....thats just crazy! And as for your QB, he is not better than David Sharp......I honestly believe I can out throw him....but he is pretty good. Anyway...back to the topic....unless we walk in with Big Heads (well in a way we will or at least I will)lol........we have this game won.....GO PANTHERS!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.....well maybe Camden's fans won't get on here and talk crap like sportsfan did. I am predicting the score to be.......Panthers 42, Camden 14

Please friend... try not to give the other team such locker room tidbits to post and fire their team up? Even if I thought Lewis County was going to win 42-14, I wouldn't say it on here..

As for Camden, I respect and am wary of any team that manhandled Dresden the way they did. They seem to be playing pretty good late in the season.

As for Lewis County, it's time to cut out the little things that have proven to be so detrimental like the rash of penalties that seem to always come at the most inopportune times. The Panthers have almost 700 yards in penalties this season... and during the playoffs, that is a killer!

It seems that everyone has Lewis Co. picked over us, and I think that will definitely work to our advantage. As did when we played Dresden. Lewis Co. has a good team, with a great qb. I think it will be a close game, depending on how well our passing game is that night. I just hate that we have to go all the way down to that "Hole in the Wall" to play.

Edited by lionschs

It seems that everyone has Lewis Co. picked oer us, and I think that will definitely work to our advantage. As did when we played Dresden. Lewis Co. has a good team, with a great qb. I think it will be a close game, depending on how well our passing game is that night. I just hate that we have to go all the way down to that "Hole in the Wall" to play.

well come on down here so we can show you boys how 2 play the game of football!

Yeah page, keep working up that confidence level. When you get to high, we'll make sure you come crashing back down to where the rest of us are located, REALITY. I didn't say one negative thing about your team, and you're already getting cocky. I was simply saying that I hate the long drive to the middle of nowhere. Which is where your school is located.

Yeah page, keep working up that confidence level. When you get to high, we'll make sure you come crashing back down to where the rest of us are located, REALITY. I didn't say one negative thing about your team, and you're already getting cocky. I was simply saying that I hate the long drive to the middle of nowhere. Which is where your school is located.

your one negative thing was "Hole in the Wall"