Lewis Co. vs. Camden

Panther26

It seems that everyone has Lewis Co. picked over us, and I think that will definitely work to our advantage. As did when we played Dresden. Lewis Co. has a good team, with a great qb. I think it will be a close game, depending on how well our passing game is that night. I just hate that we have to go all the way down to that "Hole in the Wall" to play.

Hey!We have a Wal-Mart down here,and a Save A Lot. Us "hillbillies" don't need much more to get by with our day to day lives.All we do down here is eat,sleep,drink,and play football on the side,But the thing you City Folk don't like about us is that we can show ya'll a thing or two about how to play with that ole pigskin. So when ya'll come on down here to the "Hole in Tha Wall" remember the "HOLE" town is gonna be there to cheer us on . Then, if you have some goofy Smurfs who paint theirselves the team colors and run over to the Home team's side of the stadium, we'll bring some of our fans over there to sit with ya'll. Like we did last week to Harpeth. Oh, and another thing , be ready for an all out war we will hit , hit ,then hit some more,and we won't stop until you beg us for mercy.

It's Playoff time in Tennessee,and on behalf of the Panthers and the rest of Region

5-2a we would like to welcome you to our style of football,and most of the time,a better one,this time its a Middle and West war!

While You Are At the "Hole In The Wall," Eat At The Rio Colorado. The Best Mexican Food In The Area.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please friend... try not to give the other team such locker room tidbits to post and fire their team up? Even if I thought Lewis County was going to win 42-14, I wouldn't say it on here..

As for Camden, I respect and am wary of any team that manhandled Dresden the way they did. They seem to be playing pretty good late in the season.

As for Lewis County, it's time to cut out the little things that have proven to be so detrimental like the rash of penalties that seem to always come at the most inopportune times. The Panthers have almost 700 yards in penalties this season... and during the playoffs, that is a killer!

Donny Brook:

Who would win in a post-game fight, Lewis County or Rhea County?

LEWIS CO. TOP TO BOTTOM HAS A PRETTY DANG GOOD TEAM. THE PROBLEM I SEE IS LEADERSHIP. SO WITH THAT SAID HERE WE GO. YOUR QB IS A GREAT KID, AND SHOULD BE THE MAINSTAY OF WHAT A LEADER IS FOR YOUR TEAM. BUT FOR WHAT EVER THE REASON THIS JUST HAS NOT HAPPENED IN THIS HIS SENIOR YEAR. TO THE REST OF THE SENIOR'S ON THE TEAM, TAKE UPON YOURSELVES THIS WEEK TO PUT THE BIG PUSH ON TO GET THE TEAM AS PREPARED AND READY FOR CAMDEN. I PROMISE THEY WILL NOT BE A PUSH OVER,BUT IF YOUR TEAM LET'S THEM HANG AROUND LONG ENOUGH YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE COULD BE LOOKING AT YOU DEAD IN YOUR FACE BY 9:45pm. YOUNG MEN YOU ARE IN WHAT I CALL SEASON NUMBER 2 IT CONSISTS OF ONE GAME. IF THE TEAM WINS YOU MOVE ON TO SEASON NUMBER3. IF YOU LOSE IT'S OVER. DAVID YOU HAVE A VERY SHORT TIME LEFT WEARING THE BLACK AND GOLD, TAKE UPON YOURSELF TO STAND TALL PUT THE PAST BEHIND YOU AND MOVE FOWARD AND RIDE THIS LAST STORM OUT AS LONG AS YOU CAN. WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE TO SEE THIS TEAM IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. BEST OF LUCK TO THE LEWIS COUNTY PANTHER FOOTBALL TEAM. SEE YOU FRIDAY NIGHT.

I have followed Camden fairly close this year. I am from Henry County and I follow all the surrounding teams fairly well. With that said, Camden is dangerous. I know NOTHING of Lewis County. All I am going on is what I see based on the game scores and what not. Lewis County has not blown their opponents off the field. From what I gather they are VERY similar to Dresden. They love to pound the ball time and time again.

Camden is 6-4 because of turnovers. They could easily be 7-3 or 8-2. I know it is hard for someone else to see that looking at scores alone, but I listened to those games. They have had around 6-10 fumbles inside the 10 yard line this year. This is their own 10 and their opponents 10. Just last week against Chester County Josh Boyd fumbled on the 1 yard line. They were MUCH better suited QB sneaking but they handed it off and fumbled it.

Anyways to the chase here...Camden is VERY turnover prone. Especially fumbling kickoffs. The games they have won they did not turn it over. The games they did lose they turned the ball over. They blew Dresden out because Dresden made the mistakes. They fumbled the pitches. Camden WILL score. Their offense is very good. Their defense is very suspect. Bottom line is whoever wins the turnover battle will likely win this game. Based on scores and stats alone it appears that Lewis County has the athletes to cause more of these turnovers than Camden does. Josh Boyd is a great athlete but he is FAR to careless with the ball. He is not a big guy at all...he is ANYTHING but that infact. So he needs to be EXTRA careful at securing the ball. There can be no lost opportunities if Camden wants to win this game. They need to spend a lot of time working on fielding the kickoffs and punts this week, and as I have said countless times...Boyd MUST secure the ball better. He can not put the ball on the field. He is usually the reason they win or lose a game. So he MUST be careful...

last week against Chester County Josh Boyd fumbled on the 1 yard line. They were MUCH better suited QB sneaking but they handed it off and fumbled it.

As lionfbcoach said, Boyd didn't fumble. Markham did on a QB sneak. It looked to me like he tried a quick snap and came out from under center before he had a good handle on the ball. Time was running out in the half and he was trying to hurry and get it into the end zone.

It's Playoff time in Tennessee,and on behalf of the Panthers and the rest of Region

5-2a we would like to welcome you to our style of football,and most of the time,a better one,this time its a Middle and West war!

First off, I hope you guys are making the connection: Hoehnwald - "Hole in the Wall", do you see where I'm coming from? Secondly, I really hope that your not suggesting that 5-2a is better than 6-2a. Of course some teams from 5-2a are better than a few from 6-2a. But from top to bottom it's not even close. I guarantee that no 5-2a team makes it past the second round.

I apologize for my mistake. I was a bit preoccupied while listening to it on the radio, I obviously misunderstood.

In all of high school football there is VERY few 4 seeds that have a realistic chance to beat the #1 seed and I feel this has the potential to happen here. I would like to go see it. Too bad I have to work.