Upsets in 5A playoffs

Guest BRANDON43

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

since region4fan is the hospital with his friend i will take control of his role as the oakland flag waiver, OAKLAND WILL STUN THE REST OF THE STATE AND BEAT LC AT THE PIT!

I was very suprised how good oakland was last friday.

they are certainly not a bad football team and with the way they control the clock if they don't turn it over and just get to the 4th quarter who knows.

LC is definetly set up for an upset since they have not been challenged and are the 100% pick to win it all. All the pressure is on LC other teams can onside kick go for it on 4th down run trick plays whatever since no one gives them a chance.

This may sound far-fetched, but I think Sevier County will play Oak Ridge very close and could possibly pull off the upset.

As much as I hate to admitt it you may be right. This has become a good rivalry over the years. I think Oak Ridge may have a little to much fire power for Dollywood's finest, but th Smokey Bears will be ready to play......no doubt!!!

DB need not overlook Soddy Daisy. SD is a quality team with good size and good athletes @ the skilled positions. I realize DB is tough to play @ home with all of the tradition and fan fare but if SD can get past the initial shock they have an excellent chance to give DB all they want and more. Should be a good game.

I think Centennial hangs tough with Antioch, but I don't think they have the horses to beat them. Everyone just talks about Coker and Brown for Antioch, but their defensive front is athletic and cause problems for everyone. Franklin can, and probably should beat Hunters Lane. Hendersonville over Dickson County is another possible upset.