Cookeville at Riverdale

TDCman

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never heard anybody from Cookeville accuse anyone of running up the score..I dont know where you morons are getting this info. The only game in which Cookeville was beatin bad was Lincoln co. I dont know if they were trying to run up the score or not, but it looked to me like they were trying to score as many points as possible. INOT2BAD, what is your deal? Are you bitter about something? You need to keep your mouth shut number one b/c you probably haven't played a down of football in your life. Good luck Cavaliers.

I saw 2 or 3 different posters that accused Lincoln County of running up the score on Cookeville! I could look it up it be alot of trouble!But Riverdale will beat Cookeville probably as bad as Lincoln County did and yes I'll bet someone will cry!

Hold me to it I will be watching after the game!It will happen!

Is that all you people want to talk about is Cookevilles fans winning all the time. If so why dont you start a thread about Cookeville fans that complain or that are winning about everthing. I can't even go on a thread that involves Cookeville without somebody start saying something about Cookevilles fans winning. Like I said if you want to start a new thread on Cookevilles fans than go ahead but some people just want to get on hear and talk to people about the games or what ever the thread is about. We should be giving both these teams credit for just making the playoffs. Go Cavs. Good luck to both teams and make this a good clean game.