MT. PLEASANT AT EZELL-HARDING

hatchet

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt. Pleasant is better than some people might think. From what I hear, they have a pretty talented squad. In the past, Mt. Pleasant has been a school that has played better in the post-season (especially in basketball) than in the regular season. They definitely need some breaks to win this game, but people have told me that they faced two teams this year that ran a shotgun spread offense with no huddle. At least, they'll have some previous preparation for this offense. Still, I think they're a long shot, but you never know.

i think that this game will be won by who gets the early momentum. if mp jumps out quick on you, it could be a long night for whoever their opponent is. on the other hand, if you jump out on them, they don't seem to play that well. on film they looked really good all year and when they came to wayne co, we jumped out early on them and they just never could get it going after that.

i'm gonna predict that ezell wins but it could go either way.