fayatte at south fulton

SFFan

I think everyone will agree with me on this. The reason people jump all over South Fulton and call them overrated is because SFFan stepped on a lot of toes throwing it in everyones faces when they were undefeated for much of the year. Then everyone just wanted to see them lose which happened to two good teams in Dresden and West Carroll. South Fulton has taken care of business except for in those games and did beat a pretty good Halls team. Its not fair for South Fulton that because of this idiot everyone is against them. Also, Jaxman......It is very easy to concentrate on Bodiford and forget about Feathers and especially Thomas. Good luck this week against Greenfield.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No question Fayette is loaded with lots of talent...but having lost to them the last two years...it has been Bodiford who did the damage...FA may very well use other players to beat a team...but if I where coaching (and I am not)...I would concentrate on Bodiford and make someone else beat me...they might do it...but with out a doubt when I have seen FA play, he is the guy who is lethal...you guys have a great team...good luck...I hope we meet you in week 2...it will be a good game...

Your absolutely right. Last year Bodiford was the go to guy in every game we played. Against JCS a year ago Justin Wilburn had a huge game with a couple of long touchdown runs and a devastating hit on Eagle receiver Casey Carpenter. However, he graduated so you won't have to worry about him anymore. This year, Thomas has carried the load for the Vikings most of the way; except for in the JCS game where Bodiford stepped up and probably played his best game of the season. I hope we can get past South Fulton for a rematch at JCS.

Thanz everyone for looking past sffans stupid coments and actually not putting us down. Well i really dont know much about fayette. But what i have seen on here is that they have a couple of pretty good players also. And i know when yall will come to sf yall will prolly think it will be an weasy win cause how small we are. just remember just because a team is small doesnt mean they cant throw a knock-out punch. Well godd luck to fayette and if yall beat us godd luck to yall the rest of the playoffs.

Hey how about the Fayette Academy vikings....i think the score was.....42-18, actually to my surprise, SF stayed with them about until the third quarter when the vikings really stepped it up and then blew them out pretty much...next week at JCS, the eagles will be looking for revenge, but Fayette is playing excellent right now and have already beat JCS once....on their Homecoming...should be a great game....

South Fulton played really well, I really thought it would have been worse than 42-18. It proved what most people thought, 7A would win all of the playoff games.

South Fulton, it might pay to toughen your schedule next year. Instead of playing Palmersville and Dukedom you might want to pick up some 7A teams in the regular season.