Prayers for region4fan

Guest Oakland

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the neatest things about this website is becoming acquainted with all sorts of folks from all over Tennessee with a common passion for football. region4fan - I hope your friend has a speedy recovery and he, his family, his friends and you are in my prayers. Keep us updated.

Edited by jabbo

Guest Oakland

i just want to say on the behalf of the region 4 brethren on coacht that we all have region4 and his friend in his prayers, we really miss ya region and hope to see ya back on coacht soon, with the your friend having a very speedy recovery as well

Guest region4fan

Guys, I have sort of stolen a computer and went to my favorite forum to see what is going on in TN. Imagine my surprise at viewing this thread. I know that all the prayers that you have been sending our way have truly worked. Ed has gone from critical to stable! Thank you so much, you can't know how much you mean to me. Isn't it funny that we can be rivals or at each others throats sometimes, but rally together in times of need? Again, from the bottom of my heart , thanks for the well wishes and prayers. A special thanks to oakland 2001 for being such a great guy and for holding down the fort. For those of you praying for Ryan from Maryville, and Mr. Henry in Lincoln County.........keep on sending them up cause GOD does listen! Later, friends.

Guest Oakland

well region it aint easy holdin down the fort with all these oakland hataz! i hate to divert the attention from your friend ed but the region4pickem postseason edition kicks off tonight it will be 10 games, 8 of them are the 5a middle tn games and the bonus games are mccallie-mus and cpa-collinwood, just to let ya know. let me know if you can make it back to the boro by friday cuz inot2bad has us set up for dinner! hope to hear from ya soon man, cuz i cant be the oakland flagwaiver for too long, its just too much pressure <_<

Guest region4fan

As of right now, I won't be back for the game. We are waiting the results Weds from some tests and I will know more Weds night. I have tried to post twice, and keep getting deleted. It is frustrating!( unfamilar computer)

Guest region4fan

Thanks Cat. It has been a real nightmare. Things are looking up and the docs are starting to smile some. that is always a good sign.

Please tell me who was in the purple pimp suit at the game with the hooker. Was it Croach and CJ??