Scrimmages and Results

Big48Eagle

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Meador is like....Lebron James or something, bcuz the way it looked another player for RBS wouldn't have made the difference. Seemed like NCS had their 1st good shooting night of the season/pre-season and showed some people how good they can be. I'm glad to see RBS is ranked and regarded highly in the Class A ranks, because that should mean NCS is up there as well, but i mean, they only beat them by 19, and RBS didn't have Meador....... <_<

I hope Meador is like....Lebron James or something, bcuz the way it looked another player for RBS wouldn't have made the difference. Seemed like NCS had their 1st good shooting night of the season/pre-season and showed some people how good they can be. I'm glad to see RBS is ranked and regarded highly in the Class A ranks, because that should mean NCS is up there as well, but i mean, they only beat them by 19, and RBS didn't have Meador....... <_<

meador is big part of our team plus we didnt play good at all hopefully we will meet again and u will see how big of an impact meador can play when he isnt worried about a stupid ankle bracelet