Do you think any teams from 4-3A will go to state

tiger_fan18

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I THINK PORTLAND HAS THE BEST CHANCE OF ALL OF THEM TO WIN STATE..........THEY CAN GO FAR INTO THE PLAYOFFS AND THEY WILL GO ATLEAST TO THE 3RD OR FOURTH ROUND..........I THINK THEY WILL KILL WALKER VALLEY BY 21 AND THEN MOVE ON TO SMITH COUNTY AND KICK THAT BUTT FOR THEM(AGAIN)........I HAVE PLAYED PORTLAND THIS YEAR AND THEY ARE THE TOUGHEST TEAM WE HAVE PLAYED ALL SEASON..............

GOODLUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!

PORTLAND-42

WALKER VALLEY-6

Edited by BLUE54

I THINK PORTLAND HAS THE BEST CHANCE OF ALL OF THEM TO WIN STATE..........THEY CAN GO FAR INTO THE PLAYOFFS AND THEY WILL GO ATLEAST TO THE 3RD OR FOURTH ROUND..........I THINK THEY WILL KILL WALKER VALLEY BY 21 AND THEN MOVE ON TO SMITH COUNTY AND KICK THAT BUTT FOR THEM(AGAIN)........I HAVE PLAYED PORTLAND THIS YEAR AND THEY ARE THE TOUGHEST TEAM WE HAVE PLAYED ALL SEASON..............

PORTLAND-42

WALKER VALLEY-6

Portland has a good chance, They will beat Walker Valley prob by 21 but when they come to Smith Co it will be a different story. Smith Co. had a TD called back because a Portland player had grabbed a SC player by the back of the jersey and they called holdin on us for some reason. The TD came back plus 10 yards for holdin, That upset our coach off when he seen they called that on us and started raisin cane, that is where one of our unsportmanlike conduct came from 15 more yards back. So instead of a TD we went 25 yards back. If that wasnt the case

WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Portland played one heck of a game and deserved the win, they took advantage of our second string corner and passed on us all night(very smart football i might add). Our starter will return this week and our secondary will be back in order after Mirrorman jumps that butt for them.

Im not making excuses because Portland played an outstanding game.

Congrats Portland caint wait till ya come on down to BIG CARTHAGE, and meet the MIGHT OWLS again.

Considering how both teams played i left the field very pleased with a loss, It was the BEST game ive seen all season.

MF

PORTLAND-42

WALKER VALLEY-6

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but let's just take it one game at a time. :P

;)

Twan - state of confusion maybe? ;)

Edited by PPride

What are you guys smoking on? No region 4 team will be at the Blue Cross Bowl. Those Knoxville teams are too athletic. If Macon is the best in Region 4 then they don't stand a chance against the teams from Knoxville. Did you people ever see what happeded to Trousdale. In 2001 they beat the defending state champs in Portland (no one in the region this year even compares to that team) and then lost to Austin East by like 4 TD's. Last year Trousdale was by far the best team in the Midstate area and almost made it to the Buro but fell short in OT on the Creekbank. What I'm saying is that the Trousdale teams and that Portland team were very good and didn't make it and no one is even close to that caliber this year. Maybe the Knoxville teams will be down too.