Lions at the Trojans Colliseum

GreenMan

It was great to meet you guys. I didn't like the outcome of the game but hey you can't win them all. I don't expect we'll see each other first round next year because (fingers crossed) we'll probably both be at the top of our regions. Good Luck Lions. Did you see the Cloudland score, wow!!! now thats an upset.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did see the Cloudland score Greenman and I thought I had a virus on my PC. I am absolutely stunned on that one.

Great to meet you guys again and hope you enjoyed the donuts.

It was a bit of a strange game at the Wood tonight. Some strange calls both ways, I particularly liked the 5 downs when the refs lost count.

Seemed to be a lot of miscues on both teams tonight, CPA will have to get those sorted out by next week for sure.

Always great to see the classy folks down in the Wood. Enjoyed getting to meet/see all the coacht buds, even thelma. You guys are the greatest and I hope ya'll get a chance to come up to our house for a visit.

Online, I think you visit to the mountain probably cursed them. Since we don't have bighurt's good mark kiss of death, your visits are covering for them. :D

I'm still in shock over that score.

Good to meet our online friends at the Wood. Since my son is a senior and we probably won't play there next year, I may not return but the last three years have been fun and you are great hosts.

Best of luck next year - you've got some good looking young players, especially your brother, Greenman.

On to DCA - another great team with great home field atmosphere. Just like last year - we have to get it done on the road.

To follow on from divepix, I too was impressed with Greenman's brother. He shows a lot of potential and is a great athlete.

I don't know if I met thelma or not, I did meet vic however and it was good to catch up with him again. Sadly, I did not see Adam, I wandered over at half time looking but with no success.

It was great to see both teams get together to pray at the end. As always I enjoyed our trip to Collinwood and would have said the same thing had we lost.

After the game and teams prayer the Collinwood team met in the end zone for one last time and before breaking up chanted "family". That's is what high school football should be all about. We were greeted coming in and going out. Great people there. Thanks Collinwood for a nice trip.

I will be bringing cold Sundrop in honor of CoachT who will be making a quick appearance.

Please forgive my senior moment. robjim will probably bring this incident up until I die - I may go ahead and shoot myself now. :D

The Collinwood folks were again wonderful hosts. It was good to see TrojanSportsFan, GreenMan, vic and of course, CoachT. Somebody please let thelma borrow a computer. Jacky Ward again proved his legendary status as a PA announcer. I am sorry we missed Herb Luker but he had have a legitimate excuse.

OnlineLC, Adam was in a van down by the bathrooms. Staying warm no doubt.

Hey guys, Jacky Ward told me after the game that it was his last as the PA man for the Trojans. We have enjoyed him for over 13 years. Next years games will have a different tone, no doubt. I thought your kids played well. They are very disciplined. You have the best line I've seen in a while. Good Luck with DCA. Early pic- CPA 36 / DCA 14

Congrats on your win lastnight. I was impressed by the quickness of your line. Coach Pack always has CPA ready to play. Landers looked very good in the backfield. I wish Collinwood could have played a little better, but CPA had something to do with that. It was enjoyable to chat with all the guys from CPA again. I even got to meet a few more including (I hope I get this right) "My2sons". He'll know who I'm talking about. Ya'll sure had some good smelling food coming from that tailgate party. Good luck the rest of the way and I'll pull for ya'll to win unless Wayne Co. is still in it. Sorry Lions, but I've got to support our Reg 6 Wildcats. Hope to see ya'll agin.

The Collinwood D Line also played well, there were several plays where we were nailed for a loss. They were extemely quick, there were also several times when I though Luke Landers was going to break open but the Collinwood defense held him.

I also think the crown on the field did affect the CPA passing game, I have never seen the QB and receivers come out early at half time before to practice.