top teams in district 4-a

wanker21

Naturally, Rockwood or Harriman should have the best teams. But, Wartburg could surprise some people, especially if Coach Lane gets them prepared like he did last year. By the end of the season, they were tough to beat. I hear Oneida is going to be better, and Coalfield should be decent. Sunbright and Oakdale are the bottom dwellers, but capable of slipping up on a few teams.

Again, this is just predictions, and anything can happen during the season. I think any of the top 4 could compete for the title.

although wartburg lost some good seniors last year, they should still be alright. although not as big since we lost davidson, but we'll make up for it for our ability to shoot the ball. its hard to tell who's gonna be the top team, we'll just have to wait till the season starts and find out.

I agree Andrew. I think you all and Coalfield could have a big say-so in who wins the district. I do believe that Oneida could be the best team in the district if they play together as a team. They have a lot of depth and a lot of talent.

kingbrian, i agree with you, we do have a lot of depth. It seems this is the same way as in football, even though different teams and well this is a district(i guess it is almost totally different from football B) ) is going to be a shoot out. Rockwood, Harriman, Coalfield, and Wartburg(in no order) are also returning some good players and I think these five should be competing for the championship, but you never know about Sunbright and Oakdale, they could come up and bite any of the top 5. Should be a great season.

Blue Devils are on top this year in distrct 4a ....first of all they are quicker stronger faster and unlike last year not one deminsional......this year they will have basically 4 wings and 1 post and with this disadvantage with a bigger man gaurding the 4 man and if he can stroke the 3,which he can,then the game will be over,and they will also have more depth on the bench with a middle school team that won the state championship