CAK vs. Cloudland

WaltJ23

Well Cloudland is 10-0 and hasnt scored less than 50 in all there games except 1 and there closest game was 25 points.CAK on the other hand is 5-4 and the only game that we scored 50 or over is against Tennessee Temple and they stink but ill also give them 50 against Oakdale but they stink to.I mean im goin 4 CAK but its goin to be tough.So Good Luck Warriors!!!!!!!!!If CAK loses it was a good season.

Good post Walt. CAK has really improved and they are as good as any team in region 2. I doubt they have seen anyone like Cloudland. The enviriment they are getting ready to visit is quite intimadating, I heard they have about 14 seniors and these guys should be proud . The program is on the rise and they will probably take over region 2 in the next few years if nothing is done about the private schools. They have the foundation set with a great coach, great facilities, now they should start drawing the great atheletes. Its a pretty simple process. I can,t wait for Friday night, Hope everyone has a safe trip up the mountain.

:ph34r: Friday can't come soon enough. CAK looks like a much improved team. It looks like all the teams out of region 2 are pretty equal. Cloudland needs to make a statement in this game to get the other teams from region 2 a little worried. Take one game at a time boys.... The fans will do their part.... Lets make another run for the top!.... Have a safe trip CAK...

GO LANDERS!

Dear Waltj23

You are quite the man with all you adjectives. Usually when aperson speaks as you do they have no game. Which in your case seems to be the case. By the way temple finished 5-5. A great year!. As far as winning, come check out the nice two Shinning gold balls. Which apparently you don't have.