Craziest Stuent Sections in East Tennessee

jacketman05

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you talking about? i was there before the ballaz were invented and actually we had a larger student section cheerin for the whole game... sure those guys didn't have a fancy title like all these othe rstudent sections nowadays but we got the entire crowd going, and were far more obnoxious and annoying and definitely much more rude.... main reason: the majority of the guys leading the group were intoxicated, some of the guys even wanted to call our group the "Owlcoholics" bt figured we better nto push our luck... we chanted at the fans of opposing teams throughout the whole game, started the whole Ooltewah tradition of finding the refs who looked like famous peopel and chanting that name until the ref realized what was up and would get upset, things were great.... that was my sophomore and junior year at Ooltewah (the year i graduated was teh year the refs were invented in case youre wondering) and we even would chant at you to shut up with the stupid calls back then...

Edited by stayNskool

I think everyone needs to come to an Alcoa - Austin East game to see student sections both are crazy and we packed all of Alcoa's huge, huge gym. Some students even threw toilet paper on the floor when we first scored, and I dont think its ever been louder than when Kurt Toro hit that three to put A-E away. Then you have the Alcoa - Maryville game where it is packed and extra crazy. But everyone has to admit that those private schools do get extra crazy for some odd reason.

Guest owlman04

"stayinskool" the old school ballaz are the craziest student section Ooltewah has ever seen. the 5 or 6 guys they have are the best of the best. i whould put them up against anybody's student section. And for the Soddy student section i whould have to say they are the best besides The Old School Ballaz

catholic is ca ca caraaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catholic is ca ca caraaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And by that he means Crazy

Look, the PA guy from Ootlewah is so annoying, I dont understand y you continue to stand up for him. The guy is irratating and thinks he is ###### vitale. The problem with HS PA's are that they feel like they have to act like a CBS comintator, but really all they do is make themselves and their school look dumb. They just need to anounce the facts and keep it simple, dont try and make a name for yourself Ooltewah PA guy