MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was pretty good, 1buck2....I enjoyed it...muahaha...Yea..Hearing that train horn last week..kinda made me think a bit, Not something I was really wanting to be hearin'..and you know why..

Jae,

Been going to games, playing in games, and going to more games at Pat Parker Memorial Field long before and will be, a long time after. Our crew is just enjoying the moment and having a good time. And no I don't know why...............

Glad we have a band! Glad we have a program that enables someone like yourself something productive to be involved in. Thought the new halftime show was GREAT!! I even saw some extra members marching! However, don't have sour grapes cause everyone can't hear Rocky Top played for the one millionth time.

As long as we keep winning, WE WILL KEEP MAKING NOISE!!!!!!!!!

Keep Playing!!

GET SOME!!!!!!!!

Grundy, just ask Coach Clariday he can give you exact detailed directions.

QUOTE (bigB76 @ Nov 12 - 07:09 PM)

QUOTE (bigreid @ Nov 12 - 05:45 PM)

Sorry bigB...sounds like you got a personal problem if your wife is cleaning your drawers. That's as far as I can go with that. I have to be serious on here from now on. I wouldn't want anybody questioning my manhood.

You mean they have more than one player that knows how to hit.....Oh my goodness....What Ever will we do?!?!?! We don't stand a chance against a team that knows how to hit. I (like fan used to be) am sad now. sad.gif

OWLS WIN ROUND 2 IN ROUND 2....Put that on your bulletin board

BIGGIST REID

I have no problem, just 2 boys. Ain't that the woman job, to do the cleaning? Do you clean your own drawers? That is pretty serious. laugh.gif

That QB peetown has is pretty good too. His last name is Allen so he can't be all that bad.

A WOMAN'S JOB?????????????????????????????????....Oh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh man oh man oh man...I'm going to the Macon Co thread...and I'm telling THOSE women what you said....you'll be doing your own drawers for years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOMEN OF MACON CO...this is what BIGB thinks!!!!!!!!!!!

hey RoyDMercer, Jae got it right, ol' Moose here is currently attending Middle Tennessee State University and competing for a spot playing the game with the big boys next year. i am glad to say i have been redshirted this year along with all state linemen, Kenyon Buford and Ty Goodrich. And, Jae also got it right when she said i was at the game last week, i was out on the field as soon as it was over, congratulating my boys in blue. i will be at the game this week, supporting the tigers as they continue to make history.

go big blue, hit somebody

QUOTE (bigB76 @ Nov 12 - 07:09 PM)

QUOTE (bigreid @ Nov 12 - 05:45 PM)

Sorry bigB...sounds like you got a personal problem if your wife is cleaning your drawers. That's as far as I can go with that. I have to be serious on here from now on. I wouldn't want anybody questioning my manhood.

You mean they have more than one player that knows how to hit.....Oh my goodness....What Ever will we do?!?!?! We don't stand a chance against a team that knows how to hit. I (like fan used to be) am sad now. sad.gif

OWLS WIN ROUND 2 IN ROUND 2....Put that on your bulletin board

BIGGIST REID

I have no problem, just 2 boys. Ain't that the woman job, to do the cleaning? Do you clean your own drawers? That is pretty serious. laugh.gif

That QB peetown has is pretty good too. His last name is Allen so he can't be all that bad.

A WOMAN'S JOB?????????????????????????????????....Oh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh man oh man oh man...I'm going to the Macon Co thread...and I'm telling THOSE women what you said....you'll be doing your own drawers for years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOMEN OF MACON CO...this is what BIGB thinks!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like bigB has opened up a can of "Peeved off Queenie"!!!!

Fan(who knows better) :rolleyes: