MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

Smith can Put it in the endzone when told to. Problem is not him the coaches normally have him kick it short or squib it to prevent a return. Macon has problems covering kicks.

Don't you know that if he can kick it into the endzone every time, there won't be any return. That should be Macon County's best defense against a return....kick it into the endzone every time. That's a no brainer.

I doubt seriously he can kick it into the endzone EVERY TIME, or if he could, nobody would know if Macon Co. had problems covering kicks.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had the opportunity to see both teams play. Both teams like to run the ball and both teams are physical. I've seen them both play Trousdale and both teams are good. Trousdale could have possibly won both games but didn't. Macon might have a few more weapons offensively than does Grundy. Grundy's QB is a good athelete that MC will have to stop. Grundy also has #11 #10 #44 who can run well. MC defense is good though. So is Grundy's just a little weak against the pass. If TC would have caught 2 balls thrown in the endzone they would have won or if they could kick a FG. MC has a good FG kicker but hasn't kicked when it really matters. Friday's game might come down to a kick and we'll see if #14 is worth his salt.

"If, If, If" If they had done a lot of things they would have won, but they didn't and that's why they lost.

Well, TC is gone and their opponent comes down off of their mountain to climb Macon Co's ridge. Macon, beware........this bunch of Jackets is wanting to knock off all the region 4 teams that stand in their way. TC has already fallen to their running attack. Will the Tigers be next? 71fan, is that Tiger DEFENSE stingy enough to hold them to a minimum amount of yards and keep them off the scoreboard? Home field will most definately be an advantage. Jae, keep that band rootin' and tootin' their horns this week, and speaking of horns............buck? Should I dare ask where that great sound of yours came from? :) Say it ain't so buck. And miss KITTY, are you going to be able to make it this week? The boys in blue really need you! Good luck Tigers! And I hope we will see you next week, so we can finish what we tried to tell you when you came to our house! :)

B) (praying)

(There's gonna be a "night chicken" pluckin' in Carthage this week!!!)

Well,pride since we've played yall,the D has bent but has not been broken,yes i believe GC will have a hard time running!!!!!!!!

Grundy is a much better team than the record shows. Many distractions and injuries had the team down. You can rest assured no matter the outcome Friday Grundys' best will play thier best. This team, 6 weeks ago would never have come back against a good TC team.

It is fitting that 92% of the people are picking Macon to win. This is how Grundys' season has been. Be assured Grundy will stay in the fight, all the old scars have healed and this team will leave nothing to be doubted. They are real.

Macon looks to be having a great season and I am happy for them. May the best team win and all players leave the field with thier heads high.

Edited by DeeOne

Ya'll are being nasty about wanting Portland to win...so there ya go...I'll take Grundy

Now Queenie not everyone is wanting Portland to win.

I just said may the best team win.

(although PPride is being really sweet right now to all of us)

I know, I know....he will change his tune next week if Macon wins and P-town wins.

Go TEAMS!!!! :lol::lol:

Jae, keep that band rootin' and tootin' their horns this week, and speaking of horns............buck? Should I dare ask where that great sound of yours came from?  :o Say it ain't so buck. And miss KITTY, are you going to be able to make it this week?

Awwww...PPride is being "fweet" to us Macon Co. folks... "What do you want?" :lol::lol::lol: I'm joking.

Yeah, somehow, we ended up with a "Horn" up here..VERY LOUD!

And yes I will be at this game this week..I'm not sick no more :lol:

And as always.........