MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

HEY JAELYN!!! ALL THAT MEANT WAS I KEEP HEARING ABOUT THAT GOOD FOR YOU WATER IN RED BOILING SPRINGS=RBS.BUT I'VE TRIED TO DRINK IT THE SMELL MAKES YOU SPIT IT OUT IT WAS A JOKE BUT SERIOUSLY RBS AND LAFAYETTE ARE CHARMING AND AGAIN YOUR BAND IS GREAT AS IS YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM THE 2002 UPPERMAN BOWL CHAMPS AND 2003 REGION CHAMPS WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE????

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delay Biggist B.

I will say this....Macon County will have to play disciplined this week ( which I'm pretty sure they can do...not saying they haven't been )....considering the offense that these other Yellow Jackets run....discipline is a must on the defensive side of the football for Macon County. Discipline + The Physical game the Tigers bring will =

Grundy Co. 28

Macon Co. GOOSE EGG

Get'em Tigers!!

Edited by bigreid

I will say this....Macon County will have to play disciplined this week ( which I'm pretty sure they can do...they just haven't had to in a while )....considering the offense that these other Yellow Jackets run....discipline is a must on the defensive side of the football for Macon County. A sound defensive effort from the Tigers will result in....

Grundy Co. 28

Macon Co. GOOSE EGG

Get'em Tigers!!

YOU THE MAN BIGGIST REID!!!

I was starting to get worried! Hard to win without that egg!

I will say this....Macon County will have to play disciplined this week ( which I'm pretty sure they can do...not saying they haven't been )....considering the offense that these other Yellow Jackets run....discipline is a must on the defensive side of the football for Macon County. Discipline + The Physical game the Tigers bring will =

Grundy Co. 28

Macon Co. GOOSE EGG

Get'em Tigers!!

BigReid

Ya know i wanna see them goosed egged worse than anyone but its gonna come in the 3rd round when SC comes back to town not this Friday.

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MF

Bean, I've been saying the Tigers will get shutout every week since our game against them. It's sort of a good luck charm for them. I'm 100% for Macon County until we get to play them again ( IF both of us survive this weekend ). My High School Head Coach is at Macon Co. I played with one of his assistants for a long time. I think a whole lot of another of the assistants on the hill. These three men are the reason I'm all for Macon County unless they play my OWLS. ALL of Macon Co's coaches and ALL of their hard nosed players have worked their hind parts off to be in the situation they're in. I'm glad to see Tiger fans showing this much support for their team. Get'em this weekend Tigers!! Hopefully, WE'LL see ya next week!!

Bean, I've been saying the Tigers will get shutout every week since our game against them.  It's sort of a good luck charm for them.  I'm 100% for Macon County until we get to play them again ( IF both of us survive this weekend ).  My High School Head Coach is at Macon Co.  I played with one of his assistants for a long time.  I think a whole lot of another of the assistants on the hill.  These three men are the reason I'm all for Macon County unless they play my OWLS.  ALL of Macon Co's coaches and ALL of their hard nosed players have worked their hind parts off to be in the situation they're in.  I'm glad to see Tiger fans showing this much support for their team.  Get'em this weekend Tigers!!  Hopefully, WE'LL see ya next week!!

THANKS BIGREID!!!!! I KNOW THE BOYS AND THE FANS APPRECIATE THAT VERY MUCH! I WANT TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO YOUR GUYS THIS WEEKEND AND THE TIGERS AND IF ALL GOES AS WE BOTH HOPE IT DOES GUESS WE'LL SEE YA IN THE JUNGLE IN ROUND 3. B)

GOOD LUCK TIGERS, WE'RE BEHIND YA ALL THE WAY!!!GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK OWLS!!!!!!!

Many people are right about the Grundy fans Friday night against Trousdale. Everyone was fired up and ready for the game. We tried to keep everyone's spirits up and play up. Justin Bryant showed up Friday night. He came out ready to play. He was leading the team from the beginning to the end. The line blocked their hearts out. I will say this; that was probably the first game this season where Grundy did not give up when the other team was ahead. When the score was 15 to 6 Trousdale, I got a little worried, but Grundy proved me wrong and kept on going. I am proud of Grundy. Let's hope that Grundy will play the same come this Friday. I've never seen Macon play, but I am sure that there will be plenty of Grundy County fans to cheer the team on and make some noise. I predict Grundy over Macon by 3.

I've had the opportunity to see both teams play. Both teams like to run the ball and both teams are physical. I've seen them both play Trousdale and both teams are good. Trousdale could have possibly won both games but didn't. Macon might have a few more weapons offensively than does Grundy. Grundy's QB is a good athelete that MC will have to stop. Grundy also has #11 #10 #44 who can run well. MC defense is good though. So is Grundy's just a little weak against the pass. If TC would have caught 2 balls thrown in the endzone they would have won or if they could kick a FG. MC has a good FG kicker but hasn't kicked when it really matters. Friday's game might come down to a kick and we'll see if #14 is worth his salt.

MC has a good FG kicker but hasn't kicked when it really matters. Friday's game might come down to a kick and we'll see if #14 is worth his salt.

419Carpet if you had been at all the Macon Co. games instead of TC's games :D (just joking) you would have seen #14 is not only worth his salt, but worth his weight in gold. :D Smith is truly a great kid, that not only excells on the football field, but in lots more sport activities, while all the time keeping a high grade point average in school, that alot of people have always dreamed of having.

Whether or not he decides to follow that kicking leg is up to him, but I feel he would have a great chance in college and beyond.

And while I'm tooting the horn...He hasn't got alot of spotlight on here, (but secretly I know he wants it ;) ) Congrats to MC#18 York on his 3 interceptions in the Howard game. There were a total of 8 interceptions that game and York made 3 of them. Way to go York!!!

Kitty, I've seen #14 kick plenty of times to know he is a great kicker. Very good and consistant. He can kick FG's from about 50 but lacks a little leg on kickoffs. I'm not trying to downgrade him. He's a good kicker, just untested. This is the first year MC has went to the playoffs and nothing matters except in the playoffs. So when it comes down to the game tying, winning kick #14 will show what he is or isn't made of. I watch TC play almost every week. Last year they had a better kicker than him, Wesley Satterfield. He could match the FG distance of 14 and on kickoffs put it 5 yrds or further into the endzone. He didn't become a great kicker though until he nailed two 40 plus yard FG's in the semis last year against Fulton. The last one was with the score 3-6 Fulton and he had to hit it to send the game to OT. That's pressure and that's what separates the good from the average. 14 just hasn't got that chance yet.