MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

Queenie,

Coach Dyer is a class act and I am happy for him and his success. I wouldn't go as far as to give him a kiss over it such as yourself. I just don't think Del and his sweat bees have enough to overcome the Macon Co. Defense. Hope you guys take care of business so we can see another Smith/Macon showdown. ;)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the TSSAA brackets...if we win Friday...Macon wins Friday...Macon will have to come to OUR house...

Bracket won't matter if that happens Queenie. If two teams from the same region play in the quarterfinals the higher seeded team will host. So if Macon wins they will host in the quarterfinals. If we win we'll visit you or Portland.

Del (who would love to go to Smith County to visit with the Mafia and have some Italian sausage from the concession stand.....you do still have that don't you??)

Del

You better come early,last nite MC fans had to take over the Visitors side,nowhere to sit on home side!!      LOL

I'll be on the sideline with the team. I don't need a seat. But if anybody goes with me I'll use the advice. Thanks.

It was a real shame to see the crowd on the mountain last night. Trousdale didn't bring that many and our bleachers were only half full. BUT, Grundy's fans that were there were loud and proud. It was the best performance by a Grundy crowd that I can remember. So hats off to those who showed up. Shame on those who didn't. It won't be easy to see on TV I think. Tons of fog.

Del.

When and Where will it be on TV???????

Grundy-Trousdale is coming on the air right now on GCTV 6 on our cable up here. Next week's game will also be taped.

Anyone wanting a copy can call Stephen at GCTV at 931-924-4288.

Del (who will be asking for a commission from any sales on playoff games.)

Bracket won't matter if that happens Queenie. If two teams from the same region play in the quarterfinals the higher seeded team will host. So if Macon wins they will host in the quarterfinals. If we win we'll visit you or Portland.

Del (who would love to go to Smith County to visit with the Mafia and have some Italian sausage from the concession stand.....you do still have that don't you??)

DEL

If you come to Pat Parker Field, here in Macon Co., hungry before the ballgame. Go to the QB club concessoin stand under the home bleachers and get you a steak sandwich. That baby is good!!!

Now at half time, go to the Band concession stand on the vistors side and get you a Famous Hot Fudge Sundae.

That's about as friendly as I'm going to be this week.

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!

Great game last night tigers...we can pull it off again this week too...Just keepyour heads on straight!!Enjoyed the game alot...kinda sick now though..But I'm always better before the next Friday, just so I can get sick again..muahahaha...Yea..THanks you guys, love you all!! Keep up the Tiger Pride/Support!!

Supporting the band--WOW!!Nice Job last night!!!I'm really glad you guys enjoyed our show...I was the short bass drummer last night..trying to keep up with our long legged drummers...haha..but Yea..Had a great show!!Keep supporting us please!!!

BigB76...HeyHEY!!I'm on as soon as I could be, 1 day and we already have two pages..Gee, I wasn't expecting it...I shoulda got on last night..

A few housekeeping chores,

As a card carrying member of the "Leave No Doubt" possee, I can neither confirm or deny any involvement in any kind of sound making devise. All I can say is we were LOUD AND PROUD!!! What? Huh? What?

Juan-A-Day, I'm tuning you out RIGHT NOW!!!! Shay Tom even understood my frustrations! LOL Better Bring your A-Game!

Now,

Great to see Region 4 teams do well. Would love a rematch with any of them. I do not think that our seniors will let the team overlook anyone, we remind them every Friday of that fact.

Don't forget the world famous "Bozzie Burger" at the concession stand!?!?

BigB, give us your thoughts about Grundy after the replay as most of us have no knowledge about that team.

All I got to say is Grundy, better have 'em strapped on tight. Howard had their ears ringing on the first possession of the game.

GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!