MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Grundy TC game Friday. The conditions didn't suit TC very well. The fog was so thick that you couldn't see pass 20 yards. It was cold too. TC still should have won the game. They dropped, yes I mean dropped, 2 touchdown passes. The kind that hit them in the hands in the endzone. If TC could even kick a field goal they would have won. We are a young team though and we'll be back soon. Just not been our year. This is the first year in 13 years that TC didn't at least make it to the quarterfinals. We're just a little wet behind the ears. We'll be back. Grundy's QB played well breaking like 10 tackles on his touchdown run from about 40. He's a good player but I think that Macon wins this one and maybe the next one. I hope they do and go up to Austin East and find out what that's all about. I predict AE 50 MC 3

I was at the Grundy TC game Friday. The conditions didn't suit TC very well. The fog was so thick that you couldn't see pass 20 yards. It was cold too. TC still should have won the game. They dropped, yes I mean dropped, 2 touchdown passes. The kind that hit them in the hands in the endzone. If TC could even kick a field goal they would have won. We are a young team though and we'll be back soon. Just not been our year. This is the first year in 13 years that TC didn't at least make it to the quarterfinals. We're just a little wet behind the ears. We'll be back. Grundy's QB played well breaking like 10 tackles on his touchdown run from about 40. He's a good player but I think that Macon wins this one and maybe the next one. I hope they do and go up to Austin East and find out what that's all about. I predict AE 50 MC 3

Hey carpet, I like your thinking but I think we'll play Fulton instead of AE. And are we the higher seeded than them?? Would love to see the semi's in good ole Lafayette. It will shut down the county for a weekend! It will take somebody besides region 4 to stop us . Go Blue! :)

Hey carpet, I like your thinking but I think we'll play Fulton instead of AE. And are we the higher seeded than them?? Would love to see the semi's in good ole Lafayette. It will shut down the county for a weekend! It will take somebody besides region 4 to stop us . Go Blue! :)

Okay Macon County fans, I'm definately one of the biggest MC fans...but I just want to ask that you all not get too excited, and get too big headed..We are still, only region champs..With one play off game won..I have all the faith in the world in the Tigers to take it all the way to state..But..I'm not really worrying about those yet..Right now..We all need to watch Grundy...And then we can talk about smith or portland the next week, and then fulton or Austin East, the next..but they aren't now..so let's think about now!

QUOTE (QUOTE (footballfan007 @ Nov 9 - 06:43 AM)

P.S. HOW CAN THAT RBS WATER BE GOOD FOR YOU IF YOU CAN'T EVEN HOLD IT DOWN?LOL )

Exactly what does that mean???Jae_mchs_band,Nov 9 - 09:30 AM

Jae.... I think footballfan007 is talking about the "mineral waters" of Red Boiling Springs..it is an aquired taste for that water, one I have never had.

Lafayette water is mostly made up of either city water or spring/well water. And yes RBS has city water too..in fact they have the multi-million dollar Nestle Water Company located there(for you out of towners).

Just a little "tourguiding" lesson for some the people not from Macon Co.

I am so glad to see the Grundy Co. people on here, talking with us. Good Luck to both teams,

but as always....

GO TIGERS

Well I made my second game of the season this past weekend and I must say that I was really impressed with this TIGER team. They came out prepared to play and then really came out to "HIT SOMEBODY" in the second half. I will be making the trip back to Lafayette this Friday night from Alabama for the big 2nd round game with Grundy.

As a coach once told our team...

Boys this is war...strap on your helmets and take it to 'em

GO TIGERS!!!

To all the macon county football players i would like to say CONGRATS on your win friday night! And like Jae said, don't look to far ahead, keep your eye on Grundy county for now. I actually have faith in this team for once and i know ya'll can win every one if you put your heart to it, so let kick some major @$$ this coming friday night with Grundy county!!!!

2003 marching tigers

piccolo

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey carpet, I like your thinking but I think we'll play Fulton instead of AE. And are we the higher seeded than them?? Would love to see the semi's in good ole Lafayette. It will shut down the county for a weekend! It will take somebody besides region 4 to stop us . Go Blue! :D

Sorry but if we make it to the semi-finals, and that is a long way off, it doesn't matter who the highest seed is we would still go East for the semi-final game it rotates between regions and TC had Fulton at home last year. We just need to be looking at Grundy anyway I'm sure they will be fire up for us!!!

Edited by fan86