MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<!--QuoteBegin-QUOTE (footballfan007 @ Nov 9 - 06:43 AM)

P.S. HOW CAN THAT RBS WATER BE GOOD FOR YOU IF YOU CAN'T EVEN HOLD IT DOWN?LOL +--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (QUOTE (footballfan007 @ Nov 9 - 06:43 AM)

P.S. HOW CAN THAT RBS WATER BE GOOD FOR YOU IF YOU CAN'T EVEN HOLD IT DOWN?LOL )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Exactly what does that mean???Jae_mchs_band,Nov 9 - 09:30 AM

Jae.... I think footballfan007 is talking about the "mineral waters" of Red Boiling Springs..it is an aquired taste for that water, one I have never had.

Lafayette water is mostly made up of either city water or spring/well water. And yes RBS has city water too..in fact they have the multi-million dollar Nestle Water Company located there(for you out of towners).

Just a little "tourguiding" lesson for some the people not from Macon Co.

I am so glad to see the Grundy Co. people on here, talking with us. Good Luck to both teams,

but as always....

GO TIGERS

Thanks Kitty..I've lived in MC since i was 2, but I don't know that much about RBS and sure didn't know what he was saying.I live just inside of MC, I used to live in town in Westmoreland, but my mom wanted us to attend MC, due to they are better educated in MC.But..Yea...I'm in the boonies..I've got the good ole well water...Anyways..Thanks...

And as always!

GO BIG BLUE

I think Grundy is going to the semifinals at least.....

This team is tons better than their record. We should really have only one loss and that's to South Pittsburg. Whatever the mental issues were they're gone.

I'm not looking forward to the long road trip, but I'm looking forward to the game.

Del.

I think it was the article you wrote Del that got peopkle fired up (no joke). By the way Del I'm glad GCTV will still pay the $200 per game it takes to do TV games. Have fun in Macon from the new radio voice of the Sewanee Tigers. (fb & bb) Back to 2 jobs I love it.

Edited by chs4life

Kitty, I've seen #14 kick plenty of times to know he is a great kicker. Very good and consistant. He can kick FG's from about 50 but lacks a little leg on kickoffs. I'm not trying to downgrade him. He's a good kicker, just untested. This is the first year MC has went to the playoffs and nothing matters except in the playoffs. So when it comes down to the game tying, winning kick #14 will show what he is or isn't made of. I watch TC play almost every week. Last year they had a better kicker than him, Wesley Satterfield. He could match the FG distance of 14 and on kickoffs put it 5 yrds or further into the endzone. He didn't become a great kicker though until he nailed two 40 plus yard FG's in the semis last year against Fulton. The last one was with the score 3-6 Fulton and he had to hit it to send the game to OT. That's pressure and that's what separates the good from the average. 14 just hasn't got that chance yet.

If the coaches want him to put in the endzone,believe me he can !!!!!!!!

This team is tons better than their record. We should really have only one loss and that's to South Pittsburg. Whatever the mental issues were they're gone.

I'm not looking forward to the long road trip, but I'm looking forward to the game.

Del.

Your road will end where I told you it would weeks ago Del...in the clutches of the Mafia!!!

Fan

Del.

Your road will end where I told you it would weeks ago Del...in the clutches of the Mafia!!!

Fan

Maybe you and Del can get a game up among yourselves,since neither of your teams will be playing after Friday nite!!!!!!!!!!

To all the Macon Co. Tigers and fans keep focused on the job at hand. I know alot of these players and coached even some of them when they was bout 11. Guys Grundy Co. is a physical ball club with some playmakers on their team. Keep your heads on straght Friday night, make your community prouder than they already are. No need of running your mouths on the computer, do it on the field, let the scoreboard do the talking for ya. Come Friday night be fired up and ready to play your A game against Grundy Co. They are no push over, they have something to prove jus like we do. I haven't missed a game all year and from what i seen we need to get an early start, but i have to say yall make it interesting in the first half. Excellent job last week especially on D, jus proven that MC has the best D. Keep up the hard work and keep making history in Macon County.

Leave no doubt - Hit Somebody

Del.

Fan

Maybe you and Del can get a game up among yourselves,since neither of your teams will be playing after Friday nite!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt that...we'll see. You have your hands full with a very good Grundy team.

We'll be ready for the Panthers.

hey demonchild,

sorry i didn't get back to you last week but i followed my eagles to tyner. but i will be there at the game against grundy co. and if you played on the front line any of my last 3 yrs at westmoreland then i'm sure we made some contact.

good luck tigers

hey eagles, if you are on the home side, than you will see me. i will be walking the fence with the action. i hope to see you supporting the big blue. Good luck tigers, tear their heads off.

Kitty, I've seen #14 kick plenty of times to know he is a great kicker. Very good and consistant. He can kick FG's from about 50 but lacks a little leg on kickoffs. I'm not trying to downgrade him. He's a good kicker, just untested. This is the first year MC has went to the playoffs and nothing matters except in the playoffs. So when it comes down to the game tying, winning kick #14 will show what he is or isn't made of. I watch TC play almost every week. Last year they had a better kicker than him, Wesley Satterfield. He could match the FG distance of 14 and on kickoffs put it 5 yrds or further into the endzone. He didn't become a great kicker though until he nailed two 40 plus yard FG's in the semis last year against Fulton. The last one was with the score 3-6 Fulton and he had to hit it to send the game to OT. That's pressure and that's what separates the good from the average. 14 just hasn't got that chance yet.

419, i played football with smith last year. his leg is deffinately not weak by no means. in practice, after kicking all day, he was put on the spot to keep the team from running by making every kick, no matter where it was spotted. he nailed a 65 yarder with room to spare. and every kickoff i have seen has went in the endzone.