MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I would to wish the tigers the best of luck.

second to the fans who don't like the air horn and all the noise some of us make.

I would like to remimd you this is a football game, not a tennis match or a golf match.

It's the 2nd round of the play offs and if ya don't like listen to the radio if you can hear it.

MOST OF US ARE GOING TO ROCK THE HOUSE.

GO TIGERS GO!

P.S. THE PLAYERS AND COACHES LOVE IT LAST WEEK.

EVEN THE SUPERINTENIDENT OF SCHOOLS.

I like that too.  Maybe the "Leave No Doubt Posse" will use that this week.  I will see if I can get that arranged.

BTW if you want some cool cheers, go to a Predator game and sit in section

303 it's awsome. I even saw coach Carter at a Pred game last year. www.predheads.com has some great cheers on it. Wish we would use the Preds saber tooth tiger on some of our uniforms. It looks tough.

Edited by MaconCotgr

1 BUCK TOOTH,

Calm Down Man,Everyone at Macon better take this thing one game at a time,

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINKS,

EXCEPT,the young MEN in blue,

Pappa's been away awhile,but dont forget,

THIS IS MY TOWN,

MY FIELD,

MY GAME,

MY BALL,

MY HOME,

now,GET YA SOME,

GET YA SOME BIG BLUE,

GET YA SOME FOR THAT TIGER PRIDE,

HIT SOMEBODY,DAD BLAME IT!!!!!!!!!!

GET YOU SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPPA

Pappa

Your Town???

Your Field????

MACONCOTGR,

its something i wrote earlier in the year,

1Buck2 will understand,

PAPPA

1 BUCK TOOTH,

Calm Down Man,Everyone at Macon better take this thing one game at a time,

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINKS,

EXCEPT,the young MEN in blue,

Pappa's been away awhile,but dont forget,

THIS IS MY TOWN,

MY FIELD,

MY GAME,

MY BALL,

MY HOME,

now,GET YA SOME,

GET YA SOME BIG BLUE,

GET YA SOME FOR THAT TIGER PRIDE,

HIT SOMEBODY,DAD BLAME IT!!!!!!!!!!

GET YOU SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPPA

Pappa

Your Town???

Your Field????

MACONCOTGR,

its something i wrote earlier in the year,

1Buck2 will understand,

PAPPA

Thanks for the support. I was born in Hartsville, so the first sports field I ever saw was the creekbank, but I wouldn't say it was my field or my town. After re-reading your post I think I understand. Hartville was my birthplace but my blood runs solid Blue and white with a Little red mixed in.

Lafayette is a nice town,

But HARTsville is my home,

pullin for you guys here on out,

GOOD LUCK,just please,everybody,take it one game at a time,

believe me the ride is great,as you can see,

but it ends Quick,

good luck,

PAPPA

Thanks for the support Pappa66 come on up and set with us Friday night should be a great game I can't hardly wait sure is gonna be a long day tomorrow, just like Pappa said one game at a time!!!!!

Let's go Tiger Town make some noise and support our boys in blue.

Heal up Coach Dyer! I'm glad to hear that Scooby (Coach Dyer's old nickname) is going to be OK.

I had no idea he still had that same 79' Jeep. it must have 300,000 miles on it!

Enjoy the playoffs and make us all proud.

Out

20 1/2 hours until kickoff!!!! I can't wait. We had a good week at practice and everyone up here at Grundy hopes that Coach Dyer is doing okay and hopes he will be at the game. It will be an interesting homecoming for me tomorrow night. I hope to see all of my old pals. The game should be close as both teams are playing good football right now. It will come down to who executes on offense the best, who tackles the best, and who commits the fewest turnovers. The team that does all of those things will win.

I'm sorry to hear that 1buck2 will not be in attendance, I was really looking forward to seeing him again. Send me a post card!!! To the Tiger fans, I am really glad that you are making a lot of noise duirng the games, that's what homefield advantage is all about. As an alumnus, I am proud of the Tigers and Tiger fans as I heard them cheer as I was watching films (I think I recognized some voices, probably my brothers! LOL). As a coach for Grundy, I hope that we can take yall (the fans) out the game, that what any away team would try to do on the road. I can remember the days at Pat Parker Field where there wasn't much excitement. Our crowd last Friday was in to it as well. I hope that we can carry that over tomorrow night. It should be a heck of a game. Look at this way, one way or another, somebody from Macon Co. will advance to the 3rd round. LOL!! Good Luck and see yall tomorrow night.

Juan, GCHS football coach

(MCHS Class of 1985)

I ould just like to send this thread to the people who negated my earlier post. You are right, the past has no effect on the game Friday night. What I meant was referring to earler posts in the past. About MC saying they deserve respect. You guys have had an awesome season THIS YEAR. You dont get respect off of just one year. You have to be their year in year out. What about next year huh. What are you gonna be like if you go like say 3-7. Are you gonna be like, well we deserve respect b/c we had an awesome season last year. You dont earn respect in one season. As much as I dont like Carthage, they have respect across the state. NoBody over looks them and I hope nobody over-looks you because you have a heck of a football team this year. You will be hanging up your pads because I think you are over-looking Grundy County. And dont give me that crap about you are not because you have people on here talking about Macon County and Austin-East in the semi's. But I am picking Grundy on this one.