Lewis County wins a thriller 13-12 over Camden

dudumonaghan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Panther fans are now singing a different tune,and its not even american made,"Ole` ole` ole` ole`," :o Carlos"the Kicker main" Jeuvera booted in 2, 30 plus yard field goals,and one to win the game. The Panther defense shows again how they keep winning ballgames and Daniel Hull keeps on showing why he is Mr. Football.Hull who had 9 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 forced fumble, and a fumble recovery.Exploited the Lion Offensive line. He and Zach" toughman" Chapin took over the game defensively and blew up the Camden frontline and running attack.

My prediction of Harpeth and Huntingdon was greatly blown up,Lewis Co is once again the only Region5 team left.Next week we will host ROUND2 of the playoffs when we face the McKenzie Rebels who have defeated us 2 years running ,both in Quarter final games. Lewis County survives week one on Coach Pack's Brilliant play calling and the foot of place kicker Carlos the Kicker Main.

Camden played their hearts out. Lewis County didn't remember they had a heart until it was almost too late. I'm not one to be openly critical of the play calling, but it became apparent after the 32nd run up the middle that LC was playing to not lose instead of playing to win. I know it's difficult to get a feel for what's going on out on the field when you're displaced in the stands, but it seems to be the concensus that if something isn't working, try something different. There's a saying..."insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing, and expecting a different result". Hey, I love runs up the middle and off-tackle sweeps as much as anybody...when they work! To me, there's rarely anything as exciting as seeing the back bust through the line like he was shot out of a cannon and creating a one-on-one with a skinny DB. But, when the other team has the line stacked and the only thing they have to think about is "stuff the line and key on the sweep", then you're making yourself one-dimensional. In nature, business, and sports, you have to change to adapt to your environment, otherwise you will die out, go broke, or lose. Bear Bryant said, "Only three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Now, this is true. But Bear Bryant had the honor of coaching some of the most outstanding athletes in the United States, which were hand picked to fit in to his offense. High schools don't have this luxury. Personnel changes from year-to-year and you have to work with the luck of the draw. This is where the adaptation thing comes in. You have on of the top 10 quarterbacks in the state, and he's pretty much handcuffed until there's about 1:30 left in the game and you're down by 2. If David Sharp happened to play at a balanced-offense school....oh man!

Well, good luck next week. I'm sure McKenzie feels confident.

Lewis County survives week one on Coach Pack's Brilliant play calling and the foot of place kicker Carlos the Kicker Main. By Panther26

Your an idiot for sayin that. If you had any clue of wat was goin on you would of realized that Pack is a defensive coach that stays in the pressbox while coach spivey the defensive coordinater stays on th field and makes all the calls. Also coach pack didnt make any of the offensive calls either cause that is coach sharps job since he is th head coach and offensive coordinator. So panther26 stay off here till you learn wat ur talkin about.

Coach Sharp, gets his orders from coach Pack in the press box.Sahrp dpesnt know the meaning of a play unless it is up the middle,and let me tell ya. You get on here and call me and idiot again,me and you are going to have some problems buddy.From what i see in that post, i would say you are or ONCE was a basketball player.and another thing,There is only one Defensive Coordinator

Ahem. Panther26 is right about some things in this post. There is only One Complete Defensive Coordinator,and from what i hear Coach Pack is the one who makes Sharp throw the ball.Another thing why are you Criticizing your fellow fans after YOU WON THE GAME???? Seems you must be mad about something,and from the 80% of your posts coming from the Basketball Board,you must be or was a basketball Player. Seems like you should just sit there and SHUT-UP.Because when I make a post , I make sure I know for sure what I am talking about,and from these two posts,neither of you are FOR SURE about what you are saying,besides who is to say that Panther26 wasn't talking about the defensive Playcalling???? So will you both please find something better to do than argue over a stinking WIN!