McMinn County V.S. Dobyns Bennet

MCHSGoTribe

Williams' ankle is in good shape, not perfect, but good. He's had some of this flu stuff this week, as well.

I think the D-B band has some cds available, with the school song, the "walk", tomahawk chop fight song and others (rocky top, etc.), it was used the week the band was not there.

I understand that the pre-game tailgate dinner is sponsored by the D-B Choral Dept and the meal will be a grilled (on the spot) chicken sandwich with all the fixins, chips, dessert, and a drink, for $6.00. The Sagebrush restaurant is preparing the food. My guess is the big grill they use will be a popular place to hangout before the game, for the food and the warmth.

Cherokee fans, who had the best defense you saw this year? What did they do against you that made them successful?

Football Friday nights are fun. It will be great to have another tribe with us.

Roll Tribe Roll

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bud you might have to do it for Zing17, remember he is a ETSU graduate. And I would not talk about someone being a big guy because I might just have to give you one of those beatings I gave you when your mom was not their to save you.

So what about the AVON sales, good or bad. The hair business has been great, the closer you get to the holiday season the more people want a new dew. Maybe you should consider one because if I had a head like your's I would shave my ###### and walk backwards.

GO TRIBE ( McMinn)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RollinDB,

1st lemme assure you this is the toughest, most physical football team you all will play all year, so sickness isn't going to be an issue win or lose tomorrow night. I've stayed quiet for a while, so I guess I can for 23hrs. and 30min. The Cherokees will be ready, you can bank on that. I just hope your guys are ready to get physical. The Kees are comin to knock some heads off. Your band can get your guys fired up, We'll let Lil John get ours hyped up(After all he is the king of Crunk)!

So In the words of Lil' John- ("LETS GET CRUNK!)

Go Cherokees!