McMinn County V.S. Dobyns Bennet

MCHSGoTribe

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WaCoJaCo my reply is heated because the players I have seen could not play in the street, in their yard or anywhere for that matter. We are praying that all players make a speedy and healthy recovery in time to participate in this weeks game. The team is very excited about playing @ DB and againist a good team. We have heard so much about the pre-game atmosphere that seems to have excited the players.

Let me assure you of one thing this McMinn bunch is tough nosed and will be ready no matter what the circumstances.

All I have read is how much class OR and DB have and yes you got great programs but class is more than winning football games.

Good Luck, see you Friday night come rain or moon or sickness or good health!!!

As a McMinn Co. resident who is currently experiencing this illness, I can assure all of you that this is no joke. There are a ton of symptoms to this thing. I am in my 4th day of this thing and I am still running a fever, and I'm on antibiotics. I talked to a key player for the cherokees last night and he is having to get a shot everyday just so he won't have to stay in the hospital. The doctor is hoping that there will be a chance of him being able to play Friday, but I just don't see it. I just hope this thing will quit spreading, and I urge everyone to continue keeping these guys (and me) in your prayers.

Go Cherokees!

If you are in your seat at 6:30 and not a second later you will see it on the field.

6:32 is too late. Just something DB has done for awhile to fire up our players and fans. Traditional type of deal.

PS win or lose, let us know what you think about our place and the atmosphere ok?

Edited by bud