No More Jacketpride C-YA

tricklician

Huntingdon rolls. Somebody left the gate open and the horses ran wild. 60-12

After the game you should of seen how the Coaches from Harpeth were crying.

Huntingdon had Freshman players in the game and Harpeth still had there starters in and that is the only way they scored. I'M glad they did for the Senior on Harpeth team but there is no need for the Coaches for Harpeth to tell Huntingdon's coach that they had no class. They got beat. On the field. It wasn't the ref's or the weather or anything but a good west Tennessee 6-2a butt wooping. Case Closed.

Next to fall Chester County.

Crying towels for sale at the gate for the Eagle fans next week.

I wonder why it's o.k for Harpeth to keep their starters in against our third teamers for three series and scores twice, but when Mansfield gets a gut full of it, and puts our starters back in then its no class??? The other kids for Harpeth deserved to play also, ( although watching the carnage on the field they may have deferred from entering the game)so if you ask me the Harpeth coach is the one with no class!!!

Huntingdon rolls. Somebody left the gate open and the horses ran wild. 60-12

After the game you should of seen how the Coaches from Harpeth were crying.

Huntingdon had Freshman players in the game and Harpeth still had there starters in and that is the only way they scored. I'M glad they did for the Senior on Harpeth team but there is no need for the Coaches for Harpeth to tell Huntingdon's coach that they had no class. They got beat. On the field. It wasn't the ref's or the weather or anything but a good west Tennessee 6-2a butt wooping. Case Closed.

Next to fall Chester County.

Crying towels for sale at the gate for the Eagle fans next week.

We won't be needing them. Thanks for the offer, though.

Being from region 5-AA, I could have told you up front that Harpeth has little class when it comes to getting the bad end of a big score. They are notorius for leaving their starters in and thinking you should pull theirs. I think Winkler is still living in the glory days of the late 90's when he had the two Tant brothers make him look like a lot better coach than he is.. Harpeth has done nothing since they left and will do nothing in the future. I am one 5-AA fan who was glad to see them get what they deserved!

I play for the Fairview High School football Team and I have been watching what many of you have said about Fairview and also been watching you talk about class. Let me tell you something, Jacketpride24 is someone who graduated last year, and many of the players on the Fairview football team haven't even seen or talked to him in a long time. Whatever it is he says, that's his opinion, and i realize he has put down your schools and teams, but for you to come on here and talk trash and basically spit in the face of Fairview High Football, that's trashy and reflects a person with ZERO class. There are MANY very talented athletes on this team, and when you diss them, just to get your point across to jacketpride24, you show no class what-so-ever. So show some respect, if you please, for the seniors on this team, and the coaches that have done a 180 with this team, turning it from a team with multiple losing seasons to a legitimate Region-5 contender. And jacketpride24, i know you want to root us on and all that stuff, but if what you say gets us this negative attention, then you're hurting more than your helping! Good luck Lewis Co. against Region 6 and throughout the playoffs!