Wayne County vs Ezell Harding

twh06

From what I've heard, Jeremy Gettis will not start and maybe not even dress due to private issues with Coach Smith......seems he and the other receivers are upset because Smith has been working on the wishbone as a surprise offense for the playoffs....the bone using only one wide receiver and very little play action...seems funny that a coach would change offenses in the playoffs

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there really any truth to those rumors? from watching film he is definately their best player. he is really good. he's probably as good as anyone we have played all year. i really wouldn't doubt that rumor being true because he seemed to play harder when he was getting the ball and if anything happened that he didn't like he would wine and complain. i doubt these rumors are true though. if someone knows for sure, please tell. if true, this will change everything.

Gettis got very few reps in practice today and wasn't running well at all. There is deifintly some friction between him and Coach Smith. The whole football team is up in arms and their is talk of a player wide revolt...and a sit out for Friday night...it seems all the seniors are uniting behind Gettis.....it could be an ugly situation Friday night if not resolved....there is talk of a mediator being brought in to calm the situation.... I don't see Ezell throwing much Friday night because the quarterbacks girlfriend broke up with him and he is very depressed...Ezell may have to huddle every play and the back up quarterback took half the reps today because he and his girlfriend are in a steady committed relationship.....

here's my outlook on the game. the wildcats have had their thoroughbred pinned up for about 3 weeks and he's looking to bust out big. and come this friday, that's exactly what will happen. if ezell leaves some open grass out there for mr ruddle, he's gonna eat! this will be his biggest game since c'wood easily. to steal a line from terrel owens, ruddle's gonna be wearin his "get somewhere shoes". and i wouldn't want to get in his way. i think he punished every davidson academy defender last week on his 10 rushes. i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't touch it 25 times friday night. before the game ezell might not respect the cats just like every other team but when that horn goes off and the game is over, ezell will probably be marching to a different beat. and that beat will probably sound a lot like the wildcat fight song! go cats. defend the den!

Gettis got very few reps in practice today and wasn't running well at all. There is deifintly some friction between him and Coach Smith. The whole football team is up in arms and their is talk of a player wide revolt...and a sit out for Friday night...it seems all the seniors are uniting behind Gettis.....it could be an ugly situation Friday night if not resolved....there is talk of a mediator being brought in to calm the situation.... I don't see Ezell throwing much Friday night because the quarterbacks girlfriend broke up with him and he is very depressed...Ezell may have to huddle every play and the back up quarterback took half the reps today because he and his girlfriend are in a steady committed relationship.....

Hey call ESPN.

That sounds like a great script for their show "Playmakers"

I made it out to the game last friday and the team looks pretty good. I have not seen Ezell play but to beat the cats they better get it together.

good luck cats.

I wish all you wayne co fans would freaking shupt up about DA. Ezell is not DA, they are much better. I have a feeling they are gonna show you friday night.

but.......the break up between schlappi and his ol lady probaly means Ezell will only win by 10 instead of 21, so I retract my previous prediction, the new one....17-10 the guys in the ugly maroon jerseys take it!

Well boys and girls the big night is almost here... I can tell you that all is well in Eagle land....through the help of a mediator Gettis and Coach Smith have worked things out.....the men have had a great week of practice and the men now firmily beleive in the new wishbone offense....Schlappi has a new girlfriend and the seniors now believe they have a chance at winning....the eagles are a tremendous underdog in this one playing a 10-1 team while sporting only a very meager 8-3 record....it will be an uphill battle.....will they run or will they pass....wishbone or five wide...who knows.....in the famous words of Rick Flair ...."to be the man you must beat the man"......tomorrow night a small group of over achieves ventures down to Wayne County and hope to just hang tough....good luck my little eagles and remember this saying...."little beats big when little is smart, first with his head and then with his heart