Huntingdon Mustangs

RebelBaseball12

well, actually Huntingdon won't be riding any bus to my understanding. They could host playoff games all the way to Murfreesboro. By the way, surely you're not from Mckenzie, you've got to be from Maryville .

just a sidenote....according to the tssaa website brackets the winner of the mckenzie and lewis co. game will be the home team. does anyone else agree?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that if it were a McKenzie/Huntingdon matchup the game would be in Huntingdon because they are both in the same region and Huntingdon is the higher seed. Even though the bracket does not show that.

If Lewis County wins then the next game will be in Lewis Co. regardless of the winner of Huntingdon/Chester Co.

If it ends up Chester Co./McKenzie then the game would be in McKenzie for the same reason as the first.

I thought at first that the Lewis Co/McKenzie winner would have home field but some of the old pros seem to think different if it ends up being two teams from the same Region.

Hope this helps.

According to the Tssaa brackets the home team advantage would be Lewis Co/Mckenzie..

This is an odd year,, the upper bracket is home, the even year the lower bracket is home. Go to the Tssaa web site and read it for yourselves.

The bracket changes in the 3rd and 4th round if 2 teams from the same region play. In that event, the game is held at the home of the higher seeded team.

According to the Tssaa brackets the home team advantage would be Lewis Co/Mckenzie..

This is an odd year,, the upper bracket is home, the even year the lower bracket is home. Go to the Tssaa web site and read it for yourselves.

The bracket changes in the 3rd and 4th round if 2 teams from the same region play. In that event, the game is held at the home of the higher seeded team.

Exactly ;)

Mustangs are way overrated....I think what would really help them all around if they quit rellying on Terance Bell to run the ball.....i mean i think they are going to figure that out this friday when he doesnt penatrate for a single touchdown.....my prediction is huntingdon will win but that will have nothing in thanks on part of their running game because we are ready for terance bell and he isnt getting 100 or evn 90 this game........

It's not my fault that when we played Adamsville that Chris Donald wasn't a starter and scored I think 3 TD's in the second half. He is just a freshmen you know. The starters were out in the third quater a sophomore Cody Baker started at quarterback the whole second half. So, someone needs to grow up and quit whinning like a little baby.