Unaka vs Boone

creekercalhoun

Don't worry rolltideroll, originalog is just letting his anger out. He still cant get over an eighth grader running over his team, and the fact that Unaka football is so pitiful they had to resort to scheduling 8 man teams. Our basketball teams are pretty even, but one thing these stoney creepers can't say is they've owned the Landers for three decades. uh uh. We have beaten you in girls and boys basketball and baseball. Unaka will never be able to compete with Cloudland on the football field. During my years at Cloudland, we dominated Unaka. Before Byrd was ever born we dominated Unaka. I've always enjoyed driving their lineman 20 yards down field and tackling your puny running backs in the backfield. You mamma's boys never could suit up B) The worst thing about Unaka: they have the same colors as Alabama. :D Roan Mt. should run their sewer lines into Stoney Creek. The creek is about to dry up B)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off you have never dominated unaka in basketball or baseball maybe football but not the other 2 sports the way i see it the war between unaka and cloudland has just begun and remember unaka dont forget what you did to there football team.

Your display that friday night on the field might be the biggest mistake you ever made that gives unaka more hype everytime they play you and you know where the first game is dont you well i'll just inform you anyways SNAVELY GYMNASIUM

and you know the saying you may come up to snavely gym thinking your gonna win but when the game is over its just another loss added to the record our fans are gonna have you guys so tore up you will be wanting to leave as soon as possible.

But just keep talking and when unaka comes out with the victory dont say i told ya so.see you in january

The worst thing about Unaka: they have the same colors as Alabama. ;) Roan Mt. should run their sewer lines into Stoney Creek. The creek is about to dry up :lol:

No, our colors are not the same as Alabama ;) ...... and one other thing: I didn't know people from Roan Mtn. were smart enough to even know what a sewage system was, let alone operate it. Now if you could just connect it with that newfangled indoor plumbing and get it working right................................... :huh:

Edited by Rangerbook06

wow, and we haven't even seen the first lousy call yet. seriously, i think we should tone it down a bit. there is going to be plenty of time for all of this when it rolls around. when the time is right, i'll even get into an argument or two myself. but this is just silly. like i've said quite a bit already,- time will tell. we'll see.

but i do have to know one thing: flossie, why do you spend so much time arguing with the kids on this board. i, along with many other adults, have adressed numerous comments to you with no reply. is there a particular reason for this or are you just easy to cross-up?

Edited by hablogarbaje

I wanna know who Flossie is. Do you own Bob's Dairyland. I dunno. But anyways, you all are awful at all sports except football, how are you gonna say anything about not competing. Oh and nice game byrd, lol what happened against CAK. Maybe you all will recruit some more stars from North Carolina this coming year. But as far as not competeing, you went to state in football, since ive been here weve went in basketball and baseball, not including beating cloudland badly in baseball 11-0 and 8-0 to clinch the conference, you all couldve least scored. So I dont think you have any room to say anything about competing.

This is so funny hearing all this talk and these to teams dont even play for another 2 Months I mean you never know Cloudland might scrunge up enough money to go buy some 7'0 recruit from Avery County in the next couple months just to play Unaka this year, Hey thats a good ideal since you Landers dont have to worry bout raising money for state now you can drive up to good ol' Avery County and find you some good quality athletes to beat Unaka this year :lol:

I'm back now, where was I? Oh yeah, the confines of Snavely Gym. You all can and will be destroyed at home this year. Hampton proved that you all could be beat. The Landers are gonna do it this year :lol: Its not intimidating when you see all those boggon heads with striped shirts sittin on the home side. You pretty boys spend all your time perfecting your bubblegum sports. The sport that means the most is football, because it shows whether you are a man or not. Unaka probably doesn't even have a weightroom, judging by all the skinny-armed football players. Lack of guts is what I call it. As far as competing goes, at least the Landers can get a win against Unaka in other sports. Unaka hasn't beat Cloudland in football in nearly 3 decades and never will. This year will be the destruction of the stoney creepers :lol:

I'm back now, where was I? Oh yeah, the confines of Snavely Gym. You all can and will be destroyed at home this year. Hampton proved that you all could be beat.

What are you talking about you retard!!!? the girls were practicing this afternoon, and we never scrimaged hampton. shows how stupid you are.... get your facts straight.

flossie, think you need to chill - football is done and gone - you won, Rangers lost. These threads should be for discussion and fun, not a constant bashing. Everybody has their favorite team they pull for and of course are going to brag on, so why rag on them. If you don't like Unaka and evidently you don't - don't read the threads you know their on. Yes, the Cloudland and Unaka games are very big rivalries but don't make it a war zone. All the negative talk and comments don't make for good reading. Looks like neither team has played yet and the war is already on. Both games should be a good test for both teams, at least let a game be played before the bashing begins. Just a thought - Just hate to see all the negative comments and the season hasn't even began.

Flossie has got to be an idiot toboggan heads yea it is about winter time ya know but of course im sure we could be cool like cloudland if we wore tee shirts with no sleeves in 20 below freezing weather now couldnt we.

You guy are pathetic you brag brag brag about your football team year round thinking there the greatest team to ever step on the gridiron you have 3 players and thats it benfield, byrd, and christman, you wanna see a complete football team go watch dobyns bennet play football you guys think your good because you schedule AAA and AA teams but what you dont realize is your playing the weak AAA and AA teams you guys get on here and brag about how your a 1A powerhouse team then why dont you play some AAA and AA power house teams.

Now to basketball you are 2 bricks shy a load if you think were gonna let cloudland beat us this year exspecially at SNAVELY GYMNASIUM we take pride and protect our court.

And dont worry about having to have a conference championship between unaka and cloudland this year because you can bank on the rangers beating you both games :angry: