2nd round upsets!

jettjuice27

lol! nice post quiky! yes i do think that there is way that houston county can comeout on top of this one. and whats this about me gettin run over on the news? yea,...well see about that! im glad that you are so confident that you and the mustangs are so much better than everyone else! if you watch the game film the first time we played yall this season, yall didnt show much in the first half! i think, i may be wrong but, i think yall were winning by 14-0 at the half. being state champs and (at that time) playin a team who didnt have their priorities straight, thats not that good. now that we have our team pulled together. i dare yall to play like yall did the first time and then well see just how great the mustangs are! well see ya after the game quiky!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well jettjuice if you are so confident about the game why dont you tell us your number so that we can cheer for you and congradulate you after the "upset of the century". all this talking of an upset doesnt do anything until you can prove you can actually win. however you are always very quick to reply that "oh it was only 14-0 or we were in the game". but the fact is that you cannot actually beat the other team. as close as you may be down by at halftime a win is a win. we came out in the second half uncontested to romp you. as for the luck of the irish i think that this leprochaun is goin to get stomped and hopefully will realize that he needs to back up his talk with his play. you would think that being in houston co you wouldnt have much to do except practice football, however jettjuice, the cocky leprochaun, must have gotten lost in the cornfields on his way to the practice field. good luck irish you may once again be close at half time, i doubt it, but you will never come away with a "W".

My second round upset prediction is Lipscomb over Houston County. I think Lipscomb will shock the nation this week and pull off the upset of all upsets.

My prediction: Lipscomb 26 (one touchdown on offense, one on defense, one field goal, one drop kick, 3 safeties , and three extra points)and HC 25 (four offensive touchdowns, two of which are by #44 Mitchell, and two more by #28 Harris, and one drop kick).

Oh' my Oh' my gillyboat and purplepounderfootball I know you guys want to support your team, but COME ON!!!! If you really think that Maryville will lose you have lost your mind. This game won't be close if Chatt. Central does everything right, and Maryville does everything wrong it will still be a blowout. Chatt. Central can't stay on the field with Maryville. This game will be over by halftime. Maybe they will have the same officials as the Austin East game so they can run the clock continuously in the second half.