2nd round upsets!

jettjuice27

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got to go to my MENSA meeting. One of my guys is bringing my hummer around for me now (I hope my new $5000.00 system is kicking) Plus my pilot has enough rest now to fly since we got back from the caymans late last night.

Tough life but what can I say a good education is important if you want to be successful or for playing verbal chess on a message board.

Good luck to everybody tommorrow night stay safe play hard and have fun!

no disrespect to your team (Smyrna) because I think you have a quality group of athletes; however, you are about to line down against future Division 1 athletes who will merely walk out there and hit you in the mouth.

How do you know so much about LC. Sounds like you're talking from experience, or having watched them (LC) play.

cak loses to midway

greenback kills onieda

Dude what is it with you. Granted, Greenback is a heck of a team and could compete with nayone in the state, but seriosuly, why do you even post this? Just because Coalfield, possibly the best team out of the playoffs in the east, if not the whole state, is out doesn't mean you should get on here and hate on us.

Don't think it is a hate thing. Sad thing is penny he may be right. While Oneida played Greenback the best of all opponents this year, it is pretty much fact that it is hard to beat good teams two times in a season. As for Midway upsetting CAK, probably the only upset here will be the CAK fans leaving loosers. :rolleyes: :justwrestle:

Midway is seeded higher than CAK they're supposed to beat them. CAK is going to be doing the upsetting of the homecrowd at Midway.

I just don't see CAK winning this one but I could be wrong God knows I have been many times befor.

I normally wouldnt agree with CMS because he is stupid but he is right about CAK losing to Midway, and I still think that Greenback defeats oneida. I have nothing against them I just dont think that they can go to Greenback and defeat them a second time. Just not happening in my book. And as far as CAK goes I think that they have gotten lucky 1 two many times.

Looks like u were right about Greenback, but u were definitely wrong about CAK. and i dont believe it was luck that got them the W.

Upsets...  Brentwood over Franklin  Wrong!

Grundy Co. over Macon Co. Don't Care! LOL!

McMinn Co. over DB Wrong!

Oak Ridge over Jeff. Co. Wow...One right!

Franklin Co. over Riverdale Wrong!

Northwest over Stratford  Another Don't Care!  :justwrestle:

Smyrna over Lincoln County  Wrong! (barely)

Heh.........not doing too well?

Upsets...  Brentwood over Franklin  Wrong!

Grundy Co. over Macon Co. Don't Care! LOL!

McMinn Co. over DB Wrong!

Oak Ridge over Jeff. Co. Wow...One right!

Franklin Co. over Riverdale Wrong!

Northwest over Stratford  Another Don't Care!  :justwrestle:

Smyrna over Lincoln County  Wrong! (barely)

Heh.........not doing too well?

I was just fishing for reactions.....got yours.....Smyrna ALMOST got yours too.

Go Falcons.

cak loses to midway

greenback kills onieda

Dude what is it with you. Granted, Greenback is a heck of a team and could compete with nayone in the state, but seriosuly, why do you even post this? Just because Coalfield, possibly the best team out of the playoffs in the east, if not the whole state, is out doesn't mean you should get on here and hate on us.

Don't think it is a hate thing. Sad thing is penny he may be right. While Oneida played Greenback the best of all opponents this year, it is pretty much fact that it is hard to beat good teams two times in a season. As for Midway upsetting CAK, probably the only upset here will be the CAK fans leaving loosers. :):D

Midway is seeded higher than CAK they're supposed to beat them. CAK is going to be doing the upsetting of the homecrowd at Midway.

I just don't see CAK winning this one but I could be wrong God knows I have been many times befor.

I normally wouldnt agree with CMS because he is stupid but he is right about CAK losing to Midway, and I still think that Greenback defeats oneida. I have nothing against them I just dont think that they can go to Greenback and defeat them a second time. Just not happening in my book. And as far as CAK goes I think that they have gotten lucky 1 two many times.

Looks like u were right about Greenback, but u were definitely wrong about CAK. and i dont believe it was luck that got them the W.

It's sad to see the seniors go. Good luck to CAK and Greenback, whoever wins, I hope you all win it all. I haven't heard much about the CAK-Midway game as far as how the end went, and I don't beieve in luck so I don't think it was luck either.