Kellen Pickel, JuJuan Smith, Javin Parsons

johnnyboy

I heard that Kellen is going to either MTSU or Colgate. That is what I heard. I also heard that Jujuan is going to either Austin Peay or Tennessee. I think he is wanting to hold out for Tennessee or LSU. Don't know the Parsons kid. Where is he from? I never heard of him! Hare was said to be going to Belmont. I don't know about Zach Hyatt or Tim Cooper. Any news on them?

Just for the record, Kellen, Justin, and Cori all are waiting until April to decide where they are going. I don't know about Jujuan. Although MTSU may be an option for KP, he is leaving his options open. Cori will have a great senior year and open some more doors for him. Justin did not sign with Belmont. He committed but changed his mind and wants to wait until April. I think that is a smart move for all three of them. I don't know who the Parsons boy is that you all are talking about

either, unless it is the player from Tellico that plays for the Travelers.

Edited by tnwareagle

Kellen Pickel should be getting looks from basketball and baseball. He is very talented at both. JuJuan I am looking for him to have a break out year since it is his last. And this Javin kid. He is alright but not compariable to JuJuan and Kellen. I mean the kid is just a sophmore and I don't want to take anything away from him because he plays with all out heart. We need to give him a year or two then decide. Jones can jump and has the ability JuJuan does but he is a junior and not the kind of range JuJuan does.