LIVINGSTON ACADEMY FOOTBALL

PETES

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA MAY BE THE BEST TEAM IN THE REGION. THEY SURE LOOKED TOUGH IN THEIR LAST 7 GAMES. MAYBE THEY WILL LEARN TO CATCH ON SOONER NEXT YEAR. I THINK SMITH COUNTY MAY WIN IT ALL.

LA ended up being a very good football team at the end of the year as you said. Unfortunately for them...they all count. Good luck to LA in the future. The game they had to win was the TC game. They just came up a little short.

I think that LA started too late. I honestly belive that if they played Macon, Smith, or Trousdale, things would be diff. That is just what i have to say. Livingston season is over they had the record just didn't get in. They should work on next yr and get a better start. LA is alot better than what they have shown. :D:(:)

Have you always attended school at Livingston?

Yes. Started there in 7th grade and didn't know the first thing about football until 8th and haven't missed a day of it since! Didn't play much my freshman yr.,but i have played my sophmore and jr yr. Hope to play my senior yr too.