Top Players in Knoxville surrounding

gomab2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vibbert from Clinton has to be an immediate top 3.

While he cannot shoot like Fersner, he can be just as productive with his athleticism. There just are not enough athletes in that area who can match up with him. If I were a team playing against Clinton, I think it would be easier to play against Morris than it would Vibbert. (although Morris is a better college prospect )

Have not seen Albert Harris play.

Gomab, I'm glad to see that you included Daniel Singleton on your list. He dropped off a lot of peoples radar when he was unable to play this summer. He has been working hard and is much bigger, faster, stronger, and jumps higher. He has offers on the table but is waiting to see what happens after the season. He should have a big season.

Tony Fox should be higher on that list of players. This kid has all the talent needed to do what he does. Not to mention Daniel Sheridan (also from Catholic) This kid owns the lane, and is willing to sacrfice himself for his team. He can also shoot the ball like a mad man. And another player already mentioned Brett Connor. He led the team is scoring last year as a sophomore. Enough said. Look out for Knox Catholic this year. They are going to be a team to watch.

The Catholic boys: Fox, Connor, and Sheridan all three honorable mention at least. Tony shoud be above quite a few. Ask Fersner from Karns and the Karns team how good he was in their scrimmage. I can't remeber how many he had... 32-38 I believe. And when you AVERAGE 30 pts. a game, even in the preseason, you should be on a top 10 list for your city. Connor also deserves consideration. Not very athletic, but knows his basketball and I don't know of many that shoot it better than him. Daniel is just a hard-nosed, athletic player. He excels at three sports, with basketball probably being his second best to soccer (Best goalie in DII, with possible exceptions of McCallie's keep and Tacker at MUS), but better than football. But that is just my opinion, Daniel should tell you which is his better.

Tony is actually one of my very good friends, and he left ND for a few reasons, but the main one is that he really disliked his coach and the style of play they played. I totally agree about Tony being Top 5, gomab you should really revise your list, he is probably the purest scorer in Knoxville, and one of the best in Tennessee. His height really limits him in these rankings, and he would be a Top 10 senior in Tennessee if he was just 6' even. As for him being more mature, he's Tony, he'll always be that way haha I'm just laughing thinking about things he pulls at games.

Edited by stones25