Top Players in Chattanooga surrounding

gomab2

Without a doubt, If Little does in fact now have the All-Around game you are saying, then Cleveland may still be some kind of force. If eh can get out on the wing, and shoot the J its all over. however at 6'5" he better learn to shoot the 3 ball as well because 6'5 leapers are a Dime a Dozen on the next level. But a 6'5" leaper, who can seriously shoot the Rock is Vince Carter!...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit all u people are correct about BCHS winning state......or at least i hope u r. That would really stink to get all the way there and lose just like they have the past what 3 or 4 yrs. And of course BCHS will beat WVHS, but i will say if WV plays at WV's tempo, then it will be a great game to watch. Dont count them out yet!!!!!!!

tssaa has a rule that if you will turn the age of 20 during the season(of the sport in which you are participating) then you will not be allowed to play. while Hare and Pickel may turn 10 during the basketball season(or already are 19) it doesn't matter... to tell the truth alot of parents around this area hold their kids back not just because of grades or maturity developement(reasons cited in most cases) but for athletics as well. because it truly does make a difference in teh amount of natural size strength and speed developed between a 17 year old and a 19 year old

like i said i don't know the kids ages(although i do now) but as we can all see, these people trying to knock Bradley have no grounds ... Those kids are Dang Good adn its not because they are alot older(if older at all) than their opponents.

Also its a good thing if they do not "party" after wins... i think we saw what can happen in that situation with the Baylor "incident"