Top Players in Chattanooga surrounding

gomab2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off Walker Valley High School. Second ummmm yea i never said BCHS was overrated just a couple of players : Hare, Pickel, And who is PUGH AND HAMMONDS never heard of those players!! I mean i dont even know who these players are and i live in Bradley County!!!!!! Sry if it hurts ur feelings!!!!!

cori pugh is alphonso pugh's(starter at UTC) little brother he is very athletic and has good all around skills, and i dont know much about ya ya hammonds except that everyone calls him ya ya haha and you can't go wrong with that name and besides i mean obviously you can't say they are overrated if they went to the state championship last year all as juniors

and yeah you did say the whole bradley team was overrated, try reading your post again there bud

Edited by mnewballer21

i think Little is one of the most overrated players in the area. The BCHS boys are all overrated also all BCHS has is height and 2 or 3 shooters. Maybe they are just all bigheaded. Though i'm looking forward to see WVHS, CHS, and BCHS play each other this yr.

yeah you did, just look above, maybe you just didn't word what you were saying properly. anyway how did Walker Valley do last season? and why are they gonna be good this year?... you didn't hurt anyones feelings you just said something stupid by trying to knock on the best team in east tennessee

i think Little is one of the most overrated players in the area. The BCHS boys are all overrated also all BCHS has is height and 2 or 3 shooters. Maybe they are just all bigheaded. Though i'm looking forward to see WVHS, CHS, and BCHS play each other this yr.

all they have is height and 2 or 3 shooters?? is that now what basketball is about? you need height so you can have an inside game and you need shooters so teams can't just pack it in.....you must not know very much about basketball!

You can't be overated if you return every player from last year and finished 2nd to a powerhouse like White Station. Walker Valley will be better this year their younger players have matured and can easily replace what they lost. Cleveland's Little can only get better I mean he's just learning postion on the floor means as much as ability in high school ball, by that I mean if he can get open for a layup it's probably going to be a dunk and if he spent his summer in Atlanta developing any kind of 10-15 foot shot the sky's the limit. Cleveland lost Trey Sharp and Cooper and Cogdil that's three of their five. By the way Cooper automatically makes Rhea better.

OKAY this is tru about BCHS, but i'm pretty sure everyone is tired of hearing the same ol crap about them. Hare and Pickel that is all that is in the news. Example: Pickel played Football this yr. They had him in the paper for trying to make a tackle, plus the article that tells what he has done in football this yr. They get to much media attention. My Opinion. and my fault about the whole quote i made. Maybe peeps are just all bout BCHS, but not me!!!!!

This post may be one of the few times that I agree with Gomab2 as far as his rankings go, with the exception of Jonathon Adams who I think should be top three. JuJuan is a great basketball player as is Hare. On down the list I think that Trey Tyndall is a good choice even though a lot of people overlook him. Moton only being in the honorable mention will soon change, just watch him play. And Cooper and Little are both great athletes, both are solid top ten in Chatt Town. So this post is complimenting Gomab, probably the only one you'll get, Shulman, so appreciate it.

Gomabs rankings are solid. I think you are correct though, greatest, when you say that Moton will be top 10 once everyone gets a good look at him. I think Newsome of Ootlewah is at least very close to being a top 10 player, he defends like nobodies business and has a handle and a killer Jumper(can you say, It'll be raining 3's in Ooltewah this season!?!?). like you said about Little, if he can develope any kind of shot to compliment his athleticsm, and get stronger in the paint he will be something else. However I feel that Hare and Pickel are not overrated, while you may say they are overhyped(it might just be true) they are both great basketball players. If they weren't there is no way Bradley makes it to the state finals last season....

OKAY this is tru about BCHS, but i'm pretty sure everyone is tired of hearing the same ol crap about them. Hare and Pickel that is all that is in the news. Example: Pickel played Football this yr. They had him in the paper for trying to make a tackle, plus the article that tells what he has done in football this yr. They get to much media attention. My Opinion. and my fault about the whole quote i made. Maybe peeps are just all bout BCHS, but not me!!!!!

Wait until Bradley plays WV this year........you really won't like what you read in the papers. You know Pickel, Hare, Suiter, Pugh and the rest of the crew is going to put a hurt'n on the STANGS!

u know i go fer cleveland, but im first to admit bradley will win state this year and go undefeated, cleveland had a small chance of upseting them this year, but that was before they lost cooper, bradley returns all of their starters from a state runner up team in the biggest class. with hare and pickel, i have lost the other guys name who i thought was effective last year and was just a sophomore. he also played football. what was his name? anyone who says bradley is overrated, has got to be the most ignorant person in the world, also i agree about little being a one way player, to the rim, but not this year, if my sources are correct, ive heard a few things about him picking up and studyin some new books for school (the school of basketball), shooting the j 101, learning to pass, and a few others. he should be atleast 3d this year, and with the loss of cooper, cleveland will need every dimension he can give them. remember little, hes only a junior, if he does well this year he may make some national noise.

Edited by anspa