Top Players in Chattanooga surrounding

gomab2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEy Mrs Pickel................. Arent u a lil to old to be on here talkin good about ur son and his team......Ur a winner in my book!!!!!! There are rumors floatin around WV about U!!!!!! Cant wait to see ur face When we BEAT BCHS!!!!!!!

tndude, she wasnt exactly talking about him, i mean all she said was that he is 18 years old, i didn't think there was anything wrong with that

The number one player in the region is easily Jonathan Cook, look for him to score in the thirties, not to mention averaging a double double with rebounds. The Chargers will win state, especially after the upset in Hartsville last year, watch for Mitch Groothius to become more dominant and Nathan Long and Dan Neilson to so score quickly from behind the ark. They play Hixson thursday at 8:30 at CCS.

FAULT........... Sorry if i upset anybody. Kelly is good and he will be a great player for BCHS. Hairy will also I look for him to score in the 30's easily against WV. No big deal. Ill shake his hand and tell him good game. SRY to mrs Pickel

Edited by TNDUDE