D 2 Mr. football

bringit

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to talk about cathloic # 8 being picked for one of three backs of the year .In my eyes i have seen catholic play some this year and # 34 or # 4 should have been pick over # 8 . i only say that becaues they are big players to the team.

I dont know anything about anyother team so can some one help me with there picks. And good luck to #77 of catholic to win lineman of the year . :lol:

bringit, which games did u see? and who are you? Just curious to see why you would say that. Our(catholic) QB has done a nice job this year. And I think Jeremy Bentley (#77) should win it. He is the hardest worker out there, and before this season had 3 surgeries and is still having a good season/

Edited by AusDan

Bently for Catholic has every right to get that award. If anyone deserves it, it's him he works harder than anyone out there on the feild like ausdan said. Dack #8 he's a good qb, but I think Bently should come away with this one. Coming back from three surgeries before season and still playing as good as he has... sound's like a heck of a player to me