Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These are some good games. I would hold off on seeing a Maryville game, there probably will be more. The Knox Central vs. Knox West should be a good one, and the winner will probably play Maryville next week. Austin East vs. Anderson County will also be good, but I think AE has too much for AC to handle. Jeff Co and OR will be a good 5A game, and the winner could very well be heading to the state for the east. You really have some good options.

If you are looking for a game between two exciting teams that have improved as the season has moved along. That are big rivals and have programs with a great history behind them. A game where there is gonna be a great atmosphere for High School football. And a game with several players that have the potential to make big plays, but a game that also has a verygood chance of being exciting and close from the 1st minute of the 1st Q till the last minute of the 4th Q and maybe beyond! If this is what you are looking for then maybe I will see you friday night in alcoa! (Not far from the campus either!) :rolleyes:

Make the drive to DB. I have been to two BA games this year. I want you to see DB vs McMinn (8,000) fans going nuts. Only 1 hour and 25 minutes

I'd love to go see DB, but I'm relying on someone else for a ride and I may have my little brother (6 years old) in town tagging along. That makes it kinda difficult. Every suggestion sounds great, though...I wish I could go to more than one!