Cold Weather

twittycanes

Going to effect me.....Ill be picking up some Hot Cocolate.

Cold-natured anyway, and I'm NOT looking forward to another Friday night like last, but I'll dig out the thermos and get some HOT chocolate to take with me. Also found "Hot Hands" last night (chemical packet that warms up). They didn't come in "body" packets, but I won't go there. :huh:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as a senior at gallatin im now a former football player but i think that playing in cold weather is the best. you wont have to worry about getting too hot and sweating too much and cramping up. as long as the guys that play keep stretched out on the sidelines they will be fine. i would give anything to be out there playing in the cold weather with short sleeves on. im going to the hendersonville-centennial game tonight but since i dont go to either school im gonna be keeping myself nice and warm and leaving my clothes on. i wish we were playing in that game tonight but you cant fight the tssaa. they have a lot of experience screwing people over