Do you think Crockett Co. is overrated?

Asmodeus

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GBT57,

You have had alot to say about Crockett County being overrated. Just curious, have you seen them play this year? If not, what are you basing your statement on? Are you basing it on their schedule? Are you basing it on last years game with Greenbrier? Please explain.

I have seen them 5 or 6 times this year. I think they have a very good team and a good chance to go far in the playoffs provided they don't have a letdown.

GBT57,

I know where your heart is, but we cannot say that Crockett is overrated. If you take into consideration the post-season success they have had the last two years and an 11-0 record (regardless of how weak their schedule is), they would have to be ranked as one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the state.

But, just because they are rated that high doesn't mean they are the best. You know what kind of schedule Greenbrier plays every year. Hopefully that will parlay into a win this Friday and next. But, until somebody defeats Crockett, they have gotten what they deserve.

And, rankings don't give you a championship.....playing on the field does. Until Page, or Sycamore, or Greenbrier beats them in the playoffs, we don't have much room to talk!

Good post Fatcat. Greenbrier must have a very good team this year as well. They went undefeated in a very tough region. Congratulations to Herndon on his nomination for Mr. Football.

Good luck tomorrow night against Sycamore. Hope the flu bug doesn't affect the outcome of your game.

Hold on now guys, before you all go tar and featherin me. I did get to see Crockett play Lexington. Granted, I'm basing my opinion on one game, but you're still getting me all wrong. I have the utmost respect for the program that beat me in the second round of the playoffs by one point. They are good, but I was referring to the vibes I was getting from a few posts that passed them off as high and mighty.

asmodeus and shane23p's cocky posts are way overrated.

Look back on the boards you saw those on. I have apologized to all members of Coacht.com. Don't hold that against me. I do believe (my personal opinion) that they are the best in the state. But it's just my opinion. People entitled to their own.

GBT57,

If you are referring to Shane23p and Asmodeus, I understand your frustration. Most people who pull for Crockett that post on these boards are just as frustrated by their stupid rantings.

Please don't judge Crockett's team or fans based on the posts of these two.

Good luck tomorrow night.