Lawrence County cheerleader

wildcat2004

It was a very difficult day at LCHS, for students and faculty alike. Hayley had certainly created a lot of friendships as was evident by the sorrow felt throughout the school. Please pray for her family and friends.

Visitation is Friday after 4PM and the funeral is Saturday at 2PM, both at Neal Funeral Home in Lawrenceburg.

The past two days have been extremely difficult at LCHS. Everyone knew Hayley, if only for her smile. Tomorrow will continue to be difficult, as days to come will also. On Thursday, November 20, Hayley would have turned 17 years old. This date is also the Hall of Fame game against BGA for LCHS. Please continue to keep the cheerleading squad, Hayley's family, and her friends in your prayers. Also, please keep a young man's family from Loretto, also in Lawrence County, Dillon Brown, in your prayers. He died in a car wreck last night. One of his friends was with him, please keep his family and friends in your prayers. I did not know the young man, but I know what his friends are feeling right now. I will be praying for the Brown family and Dillon's friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Im a Lawrence County Varsity Cheerleader. Hayley Porter was my best friend. When she had her car wreck, she was leaving my house after church. She just dropped me off. It seems so weird without her here b/c we were together every single day! But I know that everything is going to be ok! Thank you so much for your prayers, it has surely been very hard, but we are making it through. This tragedy has made out team so much stronger and therefore we are the best on the inside! Thanks for everything! Please continue to pray for me and our squad! You can feel free to e-mail me at lchs_wildcats@hotmail.com

Edited by coacht

• 4 weeks later...

lchs_wildcats, hey girl! I know how tough going through the holidays without Hayley is for you, I know what an awesome friend she was to you, and I also know how strong you are. Hayley spent her first Christmas in Heaven, and I'm sure it's that much more beautiful because of that. The prayers will continue for Hayley's friends and family as all of us that knew her remember the moments we shared with her. If ya ever need me, I'll be here. We can always look forward to that day when we'll see that smile again.