who's the best player in Nashville?

cinsanity

i think that jamont gordon will easily become the best player in the city this year because every one is simply afraid of him. Don't forget to look out for Darnell Collins this year either because he and aj price are by themselves so expect them to cause a lot of talk between the two of them? Wilson Central also ought to be pretty good this year on the count that they have returner alex perry who was the star for the team, nate and jimmy county who are two good role players, and a new guy named corey reimoninq who can shoot the rock. Trust me the kid can go? All of them are juniors so look for them to make some noise this year. Speaking of corey reimoniq what happened to his brother cj carter at mcgavock? The kid jump out the gym. Is he still at mcgavock or is he gone somewhere else?

Let me know.

yeah henry is good but i went to see charles davis foundation play in louisville, kentucky. check this out. The team was losing by about twleve maybe and it was about the middle of the third quarter and all of the sudden jamont just took over the game. That was the best I've ever seen someone do when it comes to taking over a game. The one million dollar question is who makes their teammates better? I think neither one of them when it comes to nashville. We will see won't we!!!

;) You better ask somebody about Matt Addison. He ihas been totaly overlooked by most, due to the fact that he is quite, but infact he was the number 3 scorer in the Mid-State last year as well as the number 7 rebounder. He is 6'-4" can score from anywhere on the court, and compared to these elite players on most sportswriter list he has outshined them in Head to Head compotition: (Antioch he scored 26 points,Brentwood Academy;27p and 23 against two 6'7" players) this is not counting what he did during the summer with a sore ankle for instance 27 points against Memphis in Memphis. See him at U S N. notice his ability and what he means to his team. Edited by Curtis22