Most Underrated Players in the State

gomab2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well how can you determine underrated? For every kid who takes the licks for their teammates to score and yet they do not get anything but bruses. It is ashamed that the only person who is remembered in a game is the one who scores the winning shot at the end of the game or who has the most shots. But they did not do it by themselves. Basketball is a team sport and it takes teamwork for one to score. I feel it is really bad to see one kid be called the greatest when they had the ball given to them under the goal for a easy shot. People need to see that the reason alot of these shots are made is because a teammate gave them the ball, rebounded the ball, hussle more, assisted for that player or gave up a shot so a teammate could take it. I have noticed alot of players do alot of the work but never get credit yet the high scorer takes all the credit for the whole game and is called the hero in the game. No one individual player does it all and to me the whole team deserves credit for working together. I support all players and think all deserve credit for what they all do.