Morristown West v. Greeneville

randy3116

I am back Princess but really I never left.

As I have said before West will win this one with ease. I have to hand it to Woods he turned this season around and lit a fire under the boys. They could have easily laid down and died after the start of the season but they didnt. They could have laid down and died after the Maryville game but they are playin with a vengance in the Playoffs.

With that said I say West should forfeit this game and get it over with. Yeah they will win but there is no way they will win the State title. It would save alot of heartache. ;)

But in all seriousness good luck to Goforth and the boys, hope no one gets hurt and you guys lose.

Edited by LawyerMilloy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milloy- your pathetic. Woo look at me i can get on an internet site and tell high school students that i hope they lose a ball game. thats truly impressive budro.

Looks like Thanksgivin comes a week early.

My friend, what is pathetic is your ignorance in the matter and how you think that I am some old man that wishes he was still roaming the halls of the local high school. Minus the 2nd paragraph the entire post was said in jest. I am a 2003 graduate of JCHS but I know a couple of the players from West, and I have a distinct dislike for almost everything that has to do with MWHS so I have to give them a hard time.

To paraphrase Shawn Carter, silly bird dont ruffle your feathers, just wait in the wings and let me do my thing.

I am a 2003 graduate of JCHS but I know a couple of the players from West, and I have a distinct dislike for almost everything that has to do with MWHS so I have to give them a hard time.

Yeah...at least the West boys have some style and class.....no matter where or how we finish.....we still will have made it further than Jeff Co. :lol:

Lawyer,

Who do you guys play this wekend?

Oh yeah, my bad!

Princess, do your sausage like fingers make it difficult to strike the right keys?

Footballgirl,

More than likely a West High cheerleader, Im not gonna be mean to you. Because what would I know? Im just a simple classless trailor park resident who rides tractors all day. My clothes come from Goody's Im not good enough for this thread (pun) I guess.

Lawyer,

Oh yeah, my bad!

Princess, do your sausage like fingers make it difficult to strike the right keys?

Footballgirl,

More than likely a West High cheerleader, Im not gonna be mean to you. Because what would I know? Im just a simple classless trailor park resident who rides tractors all day. My clothes come from Goody's Im not good enough for this thread (pun) I guess.

Nah,

Your moms was distracting me under my desk!

Lawyer,

Oh yeah, my bad!

Footballgirl,

Far from a West High Cheerleader.......a West High graduate though. But I'll forgive your ignorance.......I just happened to see how the Jeff Co. players and fans handled themselves at this year's football game. My husband went to Jeff Co. and I have alot of friends that went to Jeff Co. but the way they handled themselves this year was unexceptable. And I've heard from other teams that played them who said the same thing about Jeff Co. so I'm just saying that maybe they got what they deserved and maybe if they had've realized there was more than 2 players on the team....they would still be in the playoffs :lol:

Where is all the trash talk that greeneville is so infamous for? Surely among all the classless members of the devil student section, there is one with the guts/ignorance to pick greeneville as the big winner! If not, my estimation of you guys will be seriously questioned.

Hopefully this will be a good game. Greenway will need to play though. 4 Quarters. I believe that West would be well served to improve on their passing game, as well. However, whichever team wins, it will need to be a tuneup for the big game the next week. Good luck to all, and remember: you cannot stop Ben Owens, you can only hope to contain him.