Page 24 - Crockett. 28

bulldog69

this is going to be an awesome game I hope Crockett guns for Herndon cause he is still goin to get his yards and all that will do is open way for RUSSLE MANIA i think it will be a great game just hope its not another nail biter like the sycamore game oo by the way better watch out for DUSTIN COLE hes got more sacks than a grocery store

GO BOBCATS

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page and Crockett Co. was another "Classic" battle between these two schools. This game, much like the one in 2000, was a game that could be played on a ESPN Classic type setting. There were many great athletes on that field last Friday night. Many that you will see on Saturday afternoons in the near future.

As for this being a classic...this game had scoring in the first half, 21-21. Then there were adjustments at the half and only 10 points scored all the second half. Unfortunately, for Page fans 7 of those 10 went to Crockett Co. Turnovers and last second drive by Page gave all that were in attendance a tremendous thrill. A game that will be remembered for a very long time.

Congratulations to both teams!

To Page seniors, you played your heart outs and will be missed by this fan. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors! Elliott, Motley, Andrews are all very good athletes and should be playing somewhere on Saturdays. Wow, what a game!